What do you eat for lunch while fishing?

ron2381

salty
Jul 9, 2017
los angeles
Name
ron
Boat
no boat
i have the galley make me a county spread bowl of noodles a meat what ever they got on hand some mayo and tapatio and some crushed up hot cheetos and a raw egg to top it off best thing in the world

conchydong

Untitled
Jun 5, 2008
Pompano Beach FL
Name
Scott
Boat
Rock Bottom
I generally bring a turkey or roast beef sub, some tater chips and some sort of nuts, jerky or pretzels to snack on. Water and beer for beverages. If I am diving, then I bring some cut melon for the cotton mouth.

619angler

May 9, 2015
San Diego
Name
Michael
Boat
none
I bring a few of thermos type bottles. 1 has coffee 1 has water and the other I put top ramen with egg which is very easy to make. I usually put the noodles and mix in the bottle the night before then in the morning add hot water in the bottle and an egg. I also bring something sweet like chocolate bars or gummy, salty like chips and meaty like a jerky.

All depends on what type of fishing I'm doing and for how long but usually a mixture of above.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
i have the galley make me a county spread bowl of noodles a meat what ever they got on hand some mayo and tapatio and some crushed up hot cheetos and a raw egg to top it off best thing in the world
This could be used to induce seasickness.

monster1

Typical striper owner
May 30, 2006
Long beach
Name
Monster
Boat
Yep
EMB's (exhaust manifold burritos)pre- wrapped in foil, premade sammiches, pringles, dollar store snacks, powerade and such during the day. Beer on the anchor and the days catch on the grill watching the sun go down in the slip or at the island. Heaven.

20180825_194133.jpg

airslot

Jun 1, 2005
n. ca
Name
Tom La
Boat
Mako 184
Thermos with hot water and instant spicy noodles, beef jerky, and beer. It’s nice to have a hot meal.

Rude Baits

Mar 22, 2012
SD
Name
Tony
Boat
-
A typical trip is usually always breakfast in the morning before I leave. Lunch is a sando of some sort and Cliffs bars and jerky round out the snacks for the trip. Drinks are water and Gatorade.