WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

totkid760

Aug 9, 2008
Oceanside
Name
Chad
Boat
ANY ONE I'M WELCOME ON!
I know its been done before but a lot of new people on here recently, (at least new to me anyway) and just thought it would be cool to get to know people a little better.
I work for a uniform co. in Vista called Prudential Overall supply and I drive a delivery truck all over North County everyday delivering an picking up dirty uniforms from other businesses. Ive been doing it for 5 years and met some great people and most of all a lot of fisherman who love to do what I do and work hard to play hard. Its a small wrld out there and I bet a lot of us know each other or have mutual friends. It would be cool to here what you guys do and see how small of a world it actually is.:food-smiley-014:

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
Hi Chad, I sell golf stuff and assorted other items on ebay to support My fishing habit. Been doin that since 1998. Prior to that I drove a tow truck for 8 years. Prior to that I had a small carpet cleaning business for 10 years. Prior to that I was a derelict beach bum supporting the wine companies, and being a mobile mechanic. (I worked out of the trunk of My 67 Fairlane.)

Upvote 0

totkid760

Aug 9, 2008
Oceanside
Name
Chad
Boat
ANY ONE I'M WELCOME ON!
I dont service Zest Anchors in Oside but I service Thermo Boss in Escondido wich is right next door to Zest Anchors out there.

Upvote 0

Birds Nest

Mar 20, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
Randy
Boat
?
hi chad
I am currently unemployed and looking for work I have done everything from repo cars and the occasional boat to build custom homes in big sky Montana. garage doors for ten years(shameless plug) its hard out there right now. love to fish but having a hard time pying the bills let alone support my fishing.

Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
SELL IRON More specifically Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Hyundai's. Sold a little of everything over the years. Miss working in the fishing industry. Some day Ill be back on the water full time....SOmeday

Upvote 0

Mfish618

Sea Reaper
Jun 5, 2007
San Diego/ Westport Wa.
Name
Mike
Boat
19 FT. Searay, 17 ft Champion
I was second captain on a popular San Diego sport boat. For the last year I've been working for the army on Strykers at Ft. Lewis Wa.

Upvote 0

bus kid

rebmem nwonk llew
Feb 8, 2009
www.spacex.com
Name
David
Boat
Skipjack 20 open
why do people keep asking....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SkeGC-5gXQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SkeGC-5gXQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Upvote 0

TurdRoller

What happened?
Mar 22, 2004
Santee
Name
kyle
Boat
Tribute
Deckhand/Cook for 6 years, a jack of many other trades. Been one of the wildest jobs I've had, with meeting/dealing with 32 new people everyday, getting no sleep, seeing all of the cool stuff I've seen, or being a cook's assistant on a couple great white dive trip to Guadalupe.

That being said I'm ready to get out and find a normal, year round job or go back to school. I need benefits and pay all year.

Upvote 0

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
Squid for the last 16 years or so... Part time Deckhand on and off therin...

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Professional Fun Haver

General building contractor.... retired or at least tired

:pee: :dogpiss: that was from my dog. He said, "what do I do?" "if I can't eat it or fuck it.... piss on it"

Upvote 0

JustJoe13

JustJoe13
Mar 9, 2006
Deep East Texas! Bitches!
www.texasfishingforum.com
Name
Joseph
Boat
18ft Ranger, circa 1978. 12ft aluminum pond skimmin' Bassturd
Im a Production Manager for a Steel Building company here in Texas. But my last job in SoCal was an installer for Quality Fiberglass Pools in Hemet. We did ALOT of pools from South of Temecula, to the High desert.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Nothing lately ,unless you need a custom stair case to help feed my fishing and hunting habit!
God.....are you listening... it sucks to be in construction some times!

Upvote 0

mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Well where do I start. Right now my wife and I paint interior and exterior homes, carpentry work, windows, doors, all trim work, landscaping and maintenance,lately we've been doing a lot of moving for people and house cleaning. I've been a chef, done a couple of weddings in the past, also cooking is a passion as my hobby. And the other day on my birthday I had a client offer to invest in a restaurant/bar, so now I'm in the process of looking around for something. And yes it's amazing when I go to the store there are other BDers in the parking lot as well as everywhere I go. God bless all fishermen. Thanks, mrkrabs:jig::jig:

Upvote 0