What are the top 3 fishing shirt companies?

trackhound17

Nov 3, 2018
Oregon
Name
Roland Bleitz
Boat
friends
I want to make custom logo for our boat crew and need maybe 6 long sleeve dri fit type shirts.
Any recommendations?
Thanks

kenstevens1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 1, 2013
huntington beach /ca/us
Name
ken
Boat
none
I have a white long sleeve pulloverhoodie from columbia sun resistant (pfg?) And very thin good quality...... and someone needs to explain dri fit because I tried socks that called them dri fit and my feet were wet with sweat in a couple hours. Does dri fit mean the clothing stays dry while you are wet?

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac
I have a white long sleeve pulloverhoodie from columbia sun resistant (pfg?) And very thin good quality...... and someone needs to explain dri fit because I tried socks that called them dri fit and my feet were wet with sweat in a couple hours. Does dri fit mean the clothing stays dry while you are wet?
Dri Fit wicks moisture out. But if it's just stuck in your shoe, I suppose that won't do much.

I have pretty sweaty feet and the Nike Dry Elite socks work well for me. But they're pricey at almost $15 a pair.

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
Aftco shirts are so comfortable I wear them 90% of the time off the boat too.

Reactions: jer dog

kzaam1

Nov 7, 2018
San Diego
Name
Kzaam
Boat
Jasmine
The Anetik shirt is the coolest and most breathable shirt I've ever worn. Bought one for $30 at Fred Hall a couple of years ago. I think they're now $70-ish on their website.

A lot of these shirts make me feel really hot on warm days since they're not that breathable.