..........................:Exploding_Smiley:

Chompot

Mar 27, 2010
Colorado
Name
Nick
Boat
Float Tube
This is my first post and well worth the comment.... I watched that yesterday and just thought....WTF...

I can't wait for a day like that. I just need to remember....time on the water!!

Juny

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 15, 2010
San Diego
Name
Jorge Bee
Boat
15' Gregor
Damn!

jock

Sloth-donkey
Sep 8, 2004
Huntington Beach
Name
Andrew
Boat
80' tractor tug
Butch is the man. There are VERY few people out there that have time on the water like him. If you're bored and in need of entertainment, read some of the comments on his videos.

Shaka760

Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482
Butch Brown= Big bait LEGEND.

joe fishes

Apr 4, 2009
huntington beach
Name
joe
Boat
SOLD!
Butch is the man. There are VERY few people out there that have time on the water like him. If you're bored and in need of entertainment, read some of the comments on his videos.
funny you say that because i think we talked about this last time we fished(i think it was you)? man, guys just bash him so hard and cali guys that toss big baits! "we cheat because we fish lakes where they stock trout"... blah blah blah... butch is a great guy, super cool and and just stoked to hang donky bass on his killer little rig and not a glitter boat.

thanks for the post Matt and we know you got big bags under your belt as well!

ThatKidCASH

CASTAIC REGULAR
Nov 24, 2010
Sylmar, CA
www.facebook.com
Name
Steven Cash Ocegueda
Boat
Nitro Z-7, FC4
Saw him dissecting the water today... That dude is something else..

jock

Sloth-donkey
Sep 8, 2004
Huntington Beach
Name
Andrew
Boat
80' tractor tug
funny you say that because i think we talked about this last time we fished(i think it was you)? man, guys just bash him so hard and cali guys that toss big baits! "we cheat because we fish lakes where they stock trout"... blah blah blah... butch is a great guy, super cool and and just stoked to hang donky bass on his killer little rig and not a glitter boat.

Haha yea, like the Texans talkin shit even though they have the "Share a Lunker" program....

Shaka760

Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482

You're right. Most guys don't understand that he could just as easily throw small plastics on the spot and catch 20 1-3 pounders. It takes serious dedication to throw the big stuff ALL DAY long!!!! The results speak for themselves, not every Joe Blow, Bass Pro Shops hat wearing redneck can come to California and tie on a Huddleston and stroke 'em. Takes patience and most of all, knowledge!!

fishinkid2010

Jun 24, 2009
San Diego, CA / Waco, TX
Name
Tyler
Boat
Skeeter 21i w Yamaha SHO 250
Now that's impressive, and on a small lake like that too! Even on a lake like Lake Falcon that is still quite a feat!
What amazes me is not the fact that he chooses to fish off of his small boat, but that he has not won a parking lot of Rangers and Skeeters with a small dealership of Fords to tow them with!

Mattlures

Nov 6, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Matt
Boat
19 1/2 Four winns CC
He doesnt fish tournaments. If he did I am sure he would win some. And if he did win some boats I have no doubt he wouldnt fish in them. That little boat is set up exactly how he wants it to be. Glitter boats (I have one) dont come with big enough live wells for butch. Also the Lagoon is electric motor only.
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->joe fishes<!-- google_ad_section_end --> thanks for the kind words but I am not in the same catagory as Butch. Not even close. His only equal would be Mike.

Big Pancho

Well-Known "Member"
May 2, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Name
Frank Ochoa
Boat
21' Seaswirl Striper
Matt that man right there is a fish magnet!!!!!!!! Many tournament anglers should be happy that this gentleman does not fish those tournaments. His little tin lizzy does not need any of that glitter on it. Straight old school. Way to stick them fish Butch.

BP