Blackfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 20, 2005
Monroeville
Name
Boat
toy
Hats off to DF&W

https://cdfgnews.wordpress.com/2019/04/12/lassen-county-raptor-poacher-convicted/?fbclid=IwAR3vafQ7zH3jtnwqhbv7CXxuQKh1mfmvdVP7UMjfHOpcsajPQvhPhVXODAQ

The largest raptor poaching case in known California history has ended in a conviction in Lassen County, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) announced.

Richard Parker, 68, of Standish pled guilty to crimes associated with poaching in excess of 150 raptors and other wildlife on his rural Lassen County property. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail and given a $75,000 fine and five years of probation. Probation terms include full search authority, prohibitions on possessing firearms, hunting and fishing, and a requirement to obey all laws. The two firearms used during the commission of the crimes were ordered destroyed by the court.................

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
The requirement to obey all laws will set him straight LOL

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
Sep 7, 2007
la habra hts
Name
mike garrahan
Boat
23 ft. crestliner
Looks like he was a big quail and duck hunter and he though the hawks were hurting the game bird populations so he decided to take out as many hawks and other predators as he could. He was well known in the community, owned a big piece of land, had his own insurance company, was president of the local chamber of commerce, a member of Ducks Unlimited etc.

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Looks like he was a big quail and duck hunter and he though the hawks were hurting the game bird populations so he decided to take out as many hawks and other predators as he could. He was well known in the community, owned a big piece of land, had his own insurance company, was president of the local chamber of commerce, a member of Ducks Unlimited etc.
So he was almost entitled.