Fish Doper
May 17, 2009
Torrance
Name
Danny
Boat
SS FAT GUY
Hey Guys,
Just a quick note to let you know........... 20 to 25lb Yellowtail are on a Wide Open bite this morning (Sat 4-3) About a half dozen Sportboats are reporting 50 plus as of 11am per 976 reports. Some have way more than that too!!!
The bite is on the upper finger just to the west of Salsapiedes (sp) Those of you guys with Fish Dope probably already know this though.

* Currently I a not a member of either service

Upvote 0

JAYROCK

Almost A Member
Jul 11, 2008
ChulaJuana
Name
J
Boat
23ft WellCraft CC 225 Johnnyrude
The New Lo-An had limits for 22 passengers, and the Grande had 133 for 33 passengers. Both of the above named boats canceled their trips tonight, for some reason, probably weather. The Mustang II is going for sure, as are a couple other boats I would Imagine. Make some calls, Go get em. Still have time....

Upvote 0

ambush1

Swagger Lures,
Jul 24, 2006
lakewood
Name
brett bumz
Boat
23' Seaswirl Cuddy Cabin BUM N OUT
good to hear. its still early and they are poping up:jig:all over

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Awesome fishing today... my arm and wrist are sore from cranking on iron all morning...

Upvote 0

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
The New Lo-An had limits for 22 passengers, and the Grande had 133 for 33 passengers. Both of the above named boats canceled their trips tonight, for some reason, probably weather. The Mustang II is going for sure, as are a couple other boats I would Imagine. Make some calls, Go get em. Still have time....

the weather got bad coming in, we left them biting @ 6 pm an the wind was bad !!!!
thats why the probably canceled .

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
the weather got bad coming in, we left them biting @ 6 pm an the wind was bad !!!!
thats why the probably canceled .

Yeah and the Sea Adventure is probably killing Yellows right now with all the guys that were booked on the other boats... :D

Upvote 0

bmtrout77

GO ILLINI
Feb 3, 2007
San Diego
Name
Brian
Boat
NADA
Hopefully it will still be full on come Thursday for the 3 day I am going on with my pops on the Islander!

Upvote 0

bigsnookied

Almost A Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oside
Name
Dave
Boat
22' Striper (Jeri Rigged)
Are you sure on 4/3? I was out there all day and it was the quitest day on the radio ever. Was at the uppper finger, rockpile, salsis...BS. Only a few guys got a few. Not exactly WFO.

Upvote 0