WFO Halibut up on Santa Rosa flats “guessing” up to 40 fricken pounds dude!!! Yee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullet

Metal Fabricator
  • Jan 10, 2006
    Brookings Oregon
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    19"Gregor
    I want the fucking idiots to relieve boat pressure off the bluefin area. Since you don’t fish, I gotta get these idiots off the spot and have em go north. Suck a penis bro. I’m on constitution Sunday. You give this board real bait they take it like yellowfin
    I was fishing in Baghdad when you were in dad's bag .

• Haha
    Reactions: Si Como No
    Upvote 0

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    You are like a guest who was invited to a friends group dinner, then proceeds to tell the host how shitty the food was, but you cleaned your entire plate and went back for seconds. Then with food and sauce on your shirt, and picking your teeth with a tooth pick, while the host is doing the dishes and cleaning up, you then proceed to tell them how they should have prepared the meal.

How am I the guest when I provided the food, and the spot to begin with? If anything, I’m the host and your at my dinner party. And I just served you good Intel. And you’re the one asking what’s for desert right when you get to the dinner party.

Talk about being rude. Y’all are rude. I didn’t have to say anything, and y’all could have been fishing the backside of Catalina for stingrays. Yah you’re welcome

• Haha
    Reactions: Blackfish

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    How am I the guest when I provided the food, and the spot to begin with? If anything, I’m the host and your at my dinner party. And I just served you good Intel. And you’re the one asking what’s for desert right when you get to the dinner party.

Talk about being rude. Y’all are rude. I didn’t have to say anything, and y’all could have been fishing the backside of Catalina for stingrays. Yah you’re welcome
    Thank you so much for forwarding a fish report from 976 and showing us a screen shot from your ais app. I myself can’t operate a telecommunication device, nevertheless type in a web address on my phone to see where boats are. Can you let me know where my charter group should fish next Wednesday? We’re on a 2 day out of Ventura. Usually I would leave it up to the captain but I don’t think he has access to the information you do.
    standing by.

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Good luck to all you ladies