WFO Halibut up on Santa Rosa flats “guessing” up to 40 fricken pounds dude!!! Yee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    Shon is live for the Fortune out of 22nd StreetSportfishing. They are starting to pick at the seabass as they are up to 7 fish with 24 halibut to 40-pounds as well. Shon has the current fish report for you below.
    White Seabass

The next chance to jump on the boat is Jun 22nd 2-Day, Limited Load

Pacific Islander reported 15+ this morning also!!!!

GET THAT BUTT DUDE!!! Lets go!!

Reactions: cortezpirasea

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    I'm sure he'll appreciate the 40 boats that follow him for the next week

More boat traffic of LA County and Ventura to head up to Rosa Flats. That means less boat traffic off Collonet for the bluefin. Have at it boys. Go blow that spot up. While I get BFT limits below the border. I’m a fricken genius

NO MORE BOAT TRAFFIC!!! Thank you!!! Go get your 40 pound halibut north while I slay next week.

904A7BAF-293E-466F-81C2-1573376C2EFA.png

hexrob

Aug 30, 2012
    whittier ca
    Name
    hector
    Boat
    queen mary
    No wonder I couldn't track them. I was looking in the wrong area. I see him now. Can't wait for the weekend! Thanks guys!

Upvote 0

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    No wonder I couldn't track them. I was looking in the wrong area. I see him now. Can't wait for the weekend! Thanks guys!

Thanks for relieving the boat pressure. And you’re welcome for the halibut news. You could have said thank you instead of being a broke ass skimming off an Internet forum for Intel same with you @Errin broke ass people weekend Warriors at its finest

Upvote 0

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    Thanks for relieving the boat pressure. And you’re welcome for the halibut news. You could have said thank you instead of being a broke ass skimming off an Internet forum for Intel same with you @Errin broke ass people weekend Warriors at its finest
    Annnnnnd he’s back. Must have a trip coming up.

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    You skimmed your shit from ais and 976. You think us retards on BD don’t already look at that?
    You and kevina need to charter a boat

Reactions: One_Leg

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    King of the fukin kooks

I want the fucking idiots to relieve boat pressure off the bluefin area. Since you don’t fish, I gotta get these idiots off the spot and have em go north. Suck a penis bro. I’m on constitution Sunday. You give this board real bait they take it like yellowfin

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    Have some room on the Amigo 2 day departing Thurs. night out of 22nd Street. I'm on it limited to 15 and Jeff is a fishy skipper and juiced with Shon and the gang. Check out their website and join me.

Shon doesn’t like Jeff. Shon on the fortune is a loyalty to Diego, he doesn’t even like Tino on the Freedom. No one is fishing that trip. Atleast me and my FB group isn’t. Jeff can suck a D

Upvote 0

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    My thread goes to the shit hole, and moved to shithole section of the forum. Amazing…. Because you can sell the spot i just said where it’s at? And I get punished for it BD.
    Amazing. This site is worst than cancel culture to be honest. Because you can’t make money on me. I get thrown to the slums. And Atleast on FB I can be read, and people can ignore me if they dislike.

Here you’re just banned because I give free info what BD is selling to you. CRUZ FLATS!!! GET YOUR HALIBUT WHILE YOU CAN 😂

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    My thread goes to the shit hole, and moved to shithole section of the forum. Amazing…. Because you can sell the spot i just said where it’s at? And I get punished for it BD.
    Amazing. This site is worst than cancel culture to be honest. Because you can’t make money on me. I get thrown to the slums. And Atleast on FB I can be read, and people can ignore me if they dislike.

Here you’re just banned because I give free info what BD is selling to you. CRUZ FLATS!!! GET YOUR HALIBUT WHILE YOU CAN 😂
    In before the lock!

Upvote 0

mullet

Metal Fabricator
  • Jan 10, 2006
    Brookings Oregon
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    19"Gregor
    It will be locked. Because I gave away the spot, and since BD can’t make money on it. It will be deleted. That’s why I’ve been moved in this forum section
    It will be locked because everybody thinks your a kook Brandon .

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Your post was moved because you are a troll.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Go blow that spot up. While I get BFT limits below the border. I’m a fricken genius

You could have said thank you instead of being a broke ass skimming off an Internet forum for Intel same with you @Errin broke ass people weekend Warriors at its finest

I want the fucking idiots to relieve boat pressure off the bluefin area. Since you don’t fish, I gotta get these idiots off the spot and have em go north. Suck a penis bro. I’m on constitution Sunday. You give this board real bait they take it like yellowfin

Shon doesn’t like Jeff. Shon on the fortune is a loyalty to Diego, he doesn’t even like Tino on the Freedom. No one is fishing that trip. Atleast me and my FB group isn’t. Jeff can suck a D

. Because you can sell the spot i just said where it’s at? And I get punished for it BD.

This site is worst than cancel culture to be honest. Because you can’t make money on me.

Here you’re just banned because I give free info what BD is selling to you.

It will be locked. Because I gave away the spot, and since BD can’t make money on it. It will be deleted.
    You are like a guest who was invited to a friends group dinner, then proceeds to tell the host how shitty the food was, but you cleaned your entire plate and went back for seconds. Then with food and sauce on your shirt, and picking your teeth with a tooth pick, while the host is doing the dishes and cleaning up, you then proceed to tell them how they should have prepared the meal.

Upvote 0

Castlepadre

Almost A Member
    Jan 28, 2020
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Mateo
    Boat
    WorldCat
    Did you hear Shon mention this trip on his 976 call in yesterday? I know Shon an bit, I know Bruce the owner a bit and know Jeff and many others but never assume to know who they "like" or don't like at any given moment. You run your mouth pretty good and am fine not fishing with you and your group. I am sure the crew of whatever boat your on gets an earful about who knows who or who like who, blah blah blah. Lame drama and lame grammar telling a skipper to "suck a D" should get you banned

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.