WFO 182 Tuesday.....

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
That boat is still TT.
i've thought of selling it , and getting a 27'er, but i love this boat too much. lots of friends pb's have been caught on this boat. it's kind of beat up , not all shiny like when i bought it from you. paint next season, maybe.....

DHSDave

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 17, 2007
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Grady-White 208 Adventure
WTG Rick, another slaughter without question. I will be out on the grounds next week, will pm u.

Headshot

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 21, 2004
Lake Forest, CA.
Name
Tim
Boat
05' 2601 SeaSwirl Striper
Bloody Mother Fucking Decks right there, WOW!.........
Congrats on a slay fest, kick ass!
Thanks for the report!

obpablo

Life's a Breeze
Aug 6, 2005
Ocean Beach
Name
Paul
Boat
None
I was part of the crew and it's great to catch fish, but spending your day with a total asshole for a captain sucks. Do this, don't do that..blah, blah, and I caught most the fish while Rick nursed his sore eye.

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
I was part of the crew and it's great to catch fish, but spending your day with a total asshole for a captain sucks. Do this, don't do that..blah, blah, and I caught most the fish while Rick nursed his sore eye.
lol, you guys did real good. the boat was pretty clean too. my eye is better, like a hawks.....

PassTheSoySauce

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 24, 2014
Name
Brandon Brooks
Boat
1978 Fiber Form Custom
Can you say motivational imagery. time to fish! great report and congrats!

BTS

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego
Name
Brian
Boat
1902 Trophy WA "Buru Style " 17' Invader Center Console "The Ruby Lou"
hey Rick, I'm headed out Sunday. If you are going to head out and want to buddy boat let me know.