We've made upgrades! Click here to learn more and tell us what you think.

Crowman

Mar 3, 2017
Northern California
Name
Crowman
Boat
YES
Would be nice if when you click on an article that it would open full size on the screen without your BloodyDecks header at the top making it too cluttered. Another thing is how long are we going to see the "Must read this about changes to site"? I like the new layout so it's not all complaints just some feedback. Thanks

Jason
Jason
Until the questions being put in random forums stops and the community (the helpful ones) start picking up on how to use the site and replying to others. People are just x'ing out the notice not reading it then asking redundant questions.

T-Tang

Far from newbie, but lifetime learner
Jul 27, 2006
Dana Point
Name
Tyson
Boat
21' Bayliner Trophy
Word to your bird

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
I like the changes.
Change more stuff.

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Serious question. What is a seller usually getting asked about? My ads have always been boring and sell quickly without questions. Is there something a seller could try to hide like a bad boat or stolen item?
Most common issues unscrupulous characters like to hide....bad boat, stolen items & defects like scratches, rusts, dents, dings, etc...Hopefully this new upgrade will eventually make it difficult for these scammers. Way to go Jason! 👏👍

Reactions: Jason
Feb 1, 2014
Name
Richard Vantine
Boat
Big X Red rooster
way to much work and i am so sick and tired of all the adds for wonans clothing that i keep reportin as not interested see you fu::::: later you have turned into is a fishing craigs list i can get better on Ebay

Reactions: Koyote and Jason

HighWildFree

Feb 16, 2018
OC
Name
Erik
Boat
Spaghetti Madness
way to much work and i am so sick and tired of all the adds for wonans clothing that i keep reportin as not interested see you fu::::: later you have turned into is a fishing craigs list i can get better on Ebay
Oh no!!!! We are going to miss out on your 8.5 posts per year!!!!!

Not a fan of the new layout, but am sure it will get better.
Upvote thing on mobile is weird, figured the thumbs up covered it.

Reactions: Jason and One_Leg

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    change isnt always bad folks....
    not sure if anyone said this, mobile has a hard time sorting through classified categories.
    We aren't happy with the classifieds at all. The default software has no functionality and we have a meeting about it with the developer on Wednesday.

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
    Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    Reactions: One_Leg

tony38

Mar 30, 2014
    Name
    tony
    Boat
    none yet
    what are all this "OLD CLASSIFIES" for ,with respect should have kept like it was ,just updated the rules in my opinion

PullOnThis

Almost A Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    California
    Name
    PullOnThis One
    Boat
    Floating beer cooler
    I just want a “Back” button on the forums... if I’m seven pages deep in the latest posts, I don’t want to go to the top of page 1.

otherwise we can figure the rest of this shit out