We've made upgrades! Click here to learn more and tell us what you think.

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Fishing is gonna break wide open.

Then there will be so many new reports that Jason and Ali will need to enlist more MODERATORS.

Upvote 0

MrMartilyo

Mersh!
Jun 27, 2010
IE
Name
Roma
Boat
4 pack CM
I noticed that I would sign in 20-30 times day to the classifieds. It was pretty entertaining and I know everyone misses the popcorn threads. I am one person and don’t speak for the masses. Some will like the changes and some won’t. Noticed a few big influx of people posting on offer up and Facebook market place and it’s horrible cause you have no idea who you are buying from. With BD our community is pretty tight and would look out for each other most of the time. A lot of us could smell a scammer from 100 miles away. Again I don’t speak for the masses, but to each their own. The reports and the rest of the forums are great. So you could say that I hate the classifieds, not you.

🤙
Thanks for making the classifieds great again @Jason 🤙

mrbrklyn

http://www.brooklyn-fishing.com/
Sep 25, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Name
Ruben
Boat
70 foot
Is there a reason why I can't post images from an outside website now? Reports are more fun with pictures.

Upvote 0

Tom123

Jan 31, 2020
LA
Name
Tom
Boat
None
Posts by BD writers such as Erik and Joe used to show up as "New Posts." Even new Local Knowledge episodes by that Ali dude and Ruchie. Any chance on activating those to show up again in the queue?

KXKH

Feb 28, 2018
NorCal
Name
Boat
19' Hobie
Is it me, but I noticed that there is a lot
Less traffic on all the forums, lately.

There definitely is. I can see the same item on classified for days. Before the change, an item would be there for a few hours before you had to go dig through the list for it. But hey, it's a free forum so...🤷🏻‍♂️

Upvote 0

muskyman

Tina come get some ham
Feb 10, 2005
Loudon TN
Name
David
Boat
Crestliner 1750 Sportfish 150 E-Tec
The ads are coming at me like tweekers at A.M. P.M - Dude this giant screen ad floating down and blocking all the content. It's more work dodging the ads than to look at the forums. I get it though, the revenue generated makes it all possible. But dude, this is nuts.

Upvote 0

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
My phone kicked me off and wants me to sign back in and check a new cookie agreement.

This is the kind of shit I dont like more then any ad. Waiving my rights to use the site.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls
Upvote 0

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    The ads are coming at me like tweekers at A.M. P.M - Dude this giant screen ad floating down and blocking all the content. It's more work dodging the ads than to look at the forums. I get it though, the revenue generated makes it all possible. But dude, this is nuts.
    It should have a limit on it as to how many times it displays. We forgot to set a limit last week for a few hours and it was miserable.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls