We've made upgrades! Click here to learn more and tell us what you think.

AndreaGutine

Mar 30, 2021
Dallas
Name
Andrea
Boat
JVK 122
I used this application, it is helpful and works well. Navigating around is fine for me. More than that, I appreciate such services that can help you facilitate or structure your job. Especially, I like those that work off-line when I can't be connected to the internet. Some months ago I was searching for applications for my own goals when I'm in the sea, and I found some interesting offers on https://yourmoneygeek.com/apps-that-pay-you-money/ that help you to earn money with the help of your smartphone. I thought it was a perfect opportunity when I have free time in stock.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jason
Upvote 0

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    Jason,

I searched this thread for the word "photo" and only came up with 2 matches, which weren't what I'm looking for.

I was able to attach photos to a PM in the past. Has that functionality been removed? I believe the only way (at the moment) is to have photos hosted by a 3rd party, which you would have to link. Is that right? Any plans to support directly attaching photos?

It was a permission setting on our end. Should work now. Shortcut is to click CTRL+P or click on the Photo icon in the wiziwig.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    capture.jpg

SSUfish

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 14, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    n/a
    Will there ever be consideration given to allow comments in classifieds? Specifically boats for sale?

I was always so thankful in being able to have others ask questions/answer things I might have never thought about. Or even point out potential scams/boats to avoid. It was hugely helpful.

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    Might still be broken
    Still? Do you mean it recently got broken, because I've been using the one I pointed to and it appears to do what it claims.

ed: and the nag is still there too.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0