fishnmgn

Jul 21, 2021
Westport Washington
Name
Grant
Boat
No
Greets Fellow Anglers!

I've promised to take an elderly Army Veteran fishing next month in Westport Washington, and am unable to locate suitable waters to slap line on. The Veteran himself is a bit handicapped (cannot walk far), so was hoping to find a bass or trout lake within 10 miles of Westport.

Can any of you provide pointers on where we go to hook this fella into fish? Happy to practice catch and release!

Thanks in advance!

Fishnmgn

South Sounder

Skipper
Jun 12, 2011
South Sound/ WA/ USA
Name
Chris
Boat
South Sounder
Not many lakes to fish in the area. I would suggest looking for a rare slammer spot they have ADA accessible areas to fish from where he can bring a chair. If you want to catch some hogs, go fish duck lake in ocean shores. Or you can catch perch and crab around the dock in WP while sitting and then you can people watch/boat watch when they come and go.
Have fun.

Reactions: Captain Decent
Upvote 0

fishnmgn

Jul 21, 2021
Westport Washington
Name
Grant
Boat
No
Not many lakes to fish in the area. I would suggest looking for a rare slammer spot they have ADA accessible areas to fish from where he can bring a chair. If you want to catch some hogs, go fish duck lake in ocean shores. Or you can catch perch and crab around the dock in WP while sitting and then you can people watch/boat watch when they come and go.
Have fun.
Thanks for the word Cap'n!

Upvote 0

Latest posts