sgwill122

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 21, 2011
Redmond/WA/USA
Name
Stephen
Boat Name
'Lady Karen' 28 Duckworth Offshore
Been an awful shortage of tuna reports this year. I have been part of the problem as this is my latest first trip ever but hope to fix that this Thursday. Anybody else running?

Reactions: SLYDOG
Upvote 0

xtshawytscha

May 14, 2011
Forks, WA, USA
Name
Eric
Boat Name
Cabin Fever - C Hawk 245
On a side note...If you see us doing something stupid or going against the flow of traffic in the morning, please forgive us. We've only fished Westport a couple of times, and we're trying out our new tow vehicle, so we'll be working the bugs out. Resized_20200718_111844_4312.jpeg

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Florida
Name
Good
Boat Name
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Yup

Upvote 0

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat Name
Gravy
On a side note...If you see us doing something stupid or going against the flow of traffic in the morning, please forgive us. We've only fished Westport a couple of times, and we're trying out our new tow vehicle, so we'll be working the bugs out. View attachment 1176851

I like that set up! Thats a pretty cool looking party bus man! What does the inside look like?

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2013
Anacortes
Name
Curt
Boat Name
Duck, Duck, Goose
I'll be there crashing all Steve's bait stops. It will be a Duckworth love fest.

Anyone want to help a brother out with some numbers?

Reactions: sgwill122
Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat Name
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    I'll be there crashing all Steve's bait stops. It will be a Duckworth love fest.

Anyone want to help a brother out with some numbers?
    What i see via satellite shots. 46.20x 124.50 to start trolling. But i have not been on the grounds yet..Saturday

Upvote 0

xtshawytscha

May 14, 2011
    Forks, WA, USA
    Name
    Eric
    Boat Name
    Cabin Fever - C Hawk 245
    I like that set up! Thats a pretty cool looking party bus man! What does the inside look like?
    It seats 14 of your closest friends and even has a wheelchair lift for the older folks, or a half tote. My brother in law bought it at auction last year from the hospital here in town.

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat Name
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    I like the way Thursday Looks. I, Sadly will be getting the Finger and turn your head and Cough Inspection. Annually Thing.

Saturday looks good ( will be there Friday) so go get em and report, Please.

Upvote 0

KeyserSoza

Aug 28, 2018
    Port Orchard
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat Name
    2352 Trophy
    I will be there Friday, Heading out Saturday Morning but I am rolling out of Ilwaco. See you on the water, if we get a bait ball going, we will call it out on channel 69. Just don't be the idiot that trolls through the middle of us all circled up around it toss bait and landing fish. Some moron did that shit last year.

Upvote 0