masterrep

Sep 14, 2009
Federal Way WA
Www.Customplusdistributing.com
Name
Bob Oliver
Boat
26 ft North River OS
Fished Westport for Tuna Saturday with 5 man crew that included one Tuna virgin. Cross the bar at 6:30 no problem got out to tuna grounds with others started fishing at 38 over 45. Got troll rods going picked up one within 30 min got another one reeling in troll rod so 2 on troll then a 90 min bait stop. Bait was big but got beat up on ride out so we were hurting on bait by middle of afternoon. Used our iron and got a few that way as well. Over all good day all fish were large and took some work getting them in. Had quads going few times lost 5 or 6 through out day. Ran into several sharks so went through a lot of leader and hooks. Finished the day at 3:00 got to dock by 4:30 cleaned fish pulled boat home by 11:00. Great day with buddies and catching tuna. Didn't take to many photos but here's a few. Didn't plug boat but close.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

masterrep

Sep 14, 2009
Federal Way WA
Www.Customplusdistributing.com
Name
Bob Oliver
Boat
26 ft North River OS
A big thanks to my main guy for running the deck Matt Pollack. There is no way we could have put as many fish in the boat if it wasn't for Matt keeping us going. As well as Mark Coleman and his operation for sharing info and allowing us all the news that Tuna are on the bite at Westport. It's looking like September is going to fantastic.

Reactions: POPEYE-SCOTT

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
And thanks to a great captain for making it all come together, getting the boat down, and driving the boat all day. As always fun fishing with ya in the fish killing machine. Glad Pete didn't fall out again.

Go get'em boys, they are a nice fall grade. Sure wished we had some smaller bait. ManCave next to us ran into the same issue of running outta bait, so make them all count.

Great day great crew, thanks Matt strong work.

Last edited:

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
Looks like a nice grade of fish

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
Glad to see the people killing fish!

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Nice work......
Way to go on the hunt

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
And thanks to a great captain for making it all come together, getting the boat down, and driving the boat all day. As always fun fishing with ya in the fish killing machine. Glad Pete didn't fall out again.

Go get'em boys, they are a nice fall grade. Sure wished we had some smaller bait. CaveMan next to us ran into the same issue of running outta bait, so make them all count.

Great day great crew, thanks Matt strong work.

If u meant Mancave yes we ran out of bait. I got to be a ho for a day....The scoop and a half we got seemed more like 3/4 a scoop. Big chovies for sure. If we had more we could a doubled our catch I'm sure. We did have a good day though with big fish, no complaints here.

Reactions: GregE

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
Ha! Ya, ManCave, Josh. Typo fixed. My mistake, damn now that I think about it the name was plastered on his tote in the truck next to mine.

And yes the big fish more than made up for the numbers of fish. We had room for a couple more if we hadn't run into a ice mishap. Great day.