Westport "receiving live bait instructions"

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
Have any of you mofo's found this to be the most confusing documentation ever to exist? So is there a new way to do bait from now on? Do us sporties get to drive up to the bait dock still? I am really confused.

RECEIVING LIVE BAIT: Each charter office with assigned moorage in the Marina will be permitted to moor only one (1) live bait receiver unit in one (1) of its designated berths together with the charter boat assigned thereto, provided: a. The live bait receiver unit is limited in size to 4’ wide by 12’ long (plain view), and b. The unit is secured to the inner end of the finger float adjacent to the main float, and c. The unit is securely moored so as not to be a hazard to the neighboring vessel sharing the water space, and 11 Effective April 1, 2020 d. The moorage of the unit, together with the charter boat, shall not interfere with navigation in the adjacent berth, and e. The charter office advises the Marina Manager, in advance, of its intentions to moor such a unit and in which berth. This authorization is valid only when the charter office is actively involved in a live bait fishery.

Sourced from the new rules for the marina.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
I’m not a charter

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
bait reciever/providers like everingham brothers down south are illegal there?

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
  • May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    3 and counting!
    I’m not a charter

Yeah! We know your are a family, by the way how's Dad doing!
    Are these open adoptions, or does one need an attorney?

Ducker!

• Haha
    Reactions: liltrouble
    Upvote 0