Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat Name
SOLD
I have a slip in WP looking to possibly sublet. I have someone lined up but he may or may not be able to get his electronics and radar set up in time for this summer. Also looks like I missed out on a boat as I could not get there soon enough. Putting this out there to see if anyone else is looking for moorage space. It would be from now until the end of January 2023. I have been told possible 1-2 year wait if I let the slip go and I like the slip.

Specifics,
Float 8
Slip KK
Port side tie - bow in.
We're 4 slips down opposite side of float from the seafood connection
Cost $1800.00 includes
electrical usage ($10/month)
Slip for a year
Trailer storage at my house if needed (stored at your risk no issues just CMA)

I should know for sure if it is open by the end of this weekend if not sooner.

Thanks for looking!

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Florida
Name
Good
Boat Name
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Glad you got that worked out Bud. I didn’t want to hijack your thread or short stop you,

I’m boatless until early next year, so my slip can be available. 10KK. I likely won’t need it until the end of April 2023.

Reactions: Fireball
Upvote 0

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat Name
SOLD
Glad you got that worked out Bud. I didn’t want to hijack your thread or short stop you,

I’m boatless until early next year, so my slip can be available. 10KK. I likely won’t need it until the end of April 2023.

No worries. I know there are two more looking and with 30+ on a wait list (as of first of the month) should not take long. Sounds like we will see you more on float 12 this year.

Reactions: wdlfbio and goatram
Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat Name
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    I'll be back on the Short Dock this coming year. Float 12.

Sounds like when I leave Westport I can Sell my Slip Rights. Kinda like the 6 Pax License Users Do.

Kinda wrong as two boys playing Space Docking aka Fuking. Bless their Hearts!

Currently there is a crab dock that the marina sublets for me. Only benefit I get is I don't have to pay the $10 Electric Service Charge.

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat Name
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Bud and Larry2 I meant no harm or disrespect. Just was thinking about what Bud said. 30 to 32 people looking for a slip In Westport. That is crazy. Supply has not kept up to the demand. A few years ago you could get a slip for a month or two.

Could be a bad thing soon for the few lucky ones with slips. Annual morage cost. Going up?

Reactions: wdlfbio
    Upvote 0

linestripper

been here awhile
    Sep 19, 2008
    port orchard, WA. usa
    Name
    howard
    Boat Name
    19' seaswirl- linestripper
    customer service is going away at Westport with the new parking and credit pay. last year moored for week and had to pay 2 lunch fees 1 in and 1 out. no exception. only launched and retrieved once. asked girls in office and they said hands are tied. the girls in the office are great but they cant make logical decisions anymore because all electronic and they don't make the rules.

Upvote 0

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
    Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat Name
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    customer service is going away at Westport with the new parking and credit pay. last year moored for week and had to pay 2 lunch fees 1 in and 1 out. no exception. only launched and retrieved once. asked girls in office and they said hands are tied. the girls in the office are great but they cant make logical decisions anymore because all electronic and they don't make the rules.

Huh? That makes zero sense. You put in and take out on 1 launch fee, not 2. I cant beleive you actually paid for that shit.

Upvote 0

JTC

Too Sirius
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Redmond Wa
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat Name
    24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
    The fee if I understand is for one days use of the boat launch and parking lot. If you use it on two different days it is two charges. Otherwise every person would say , oh I paid when I launched a few weeks ago.
    Meanwhile, assholes are dumping abandoned rvs in the fisherman’s parking lot, that we as users will eventually have to pay to git rid of.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
    Mar 4, 2009
    Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
    Name
    Kim
    Boat Name
    28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
    How many times a season do you launch?
    Single/double axle is $10/day, triple is $15/day.
    Annual for a single/double axle is $100, triple is $150.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

linestripper

been here awhile
    Sep 19, 2008
    port orchard, WA. usa
    Name
    howard
    Boat Name
    19' seaswirl- linestripper
    had no choice had to get boat out and was in office paying rent. i said exact same thing 1 in and 1 out. the stated just what jtc said. pass good for one day. once again the girls in office are great but new technology is heartless.

Upvote 0

sgwill122

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Feb 21, 2011
    Redmond/WA/USA
    Name
    Stephen
    Boat Name
    'Lady Karen' 28 Duckworth Offshore
    I ran into the same thing last year, I paid to launch and while Fishing decided to fish a second day so called and paid for guest morage. When I got to the truck on the second day I had a ticket. I called the office to ask and heard the same explanation.

Upvote 0

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
    Aug 8, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Name
    Steve
    Boat Name
    "Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
    LOL... we have boats costing $100k plus and we're bitching about a $10 launch fee.

Pro Tip: Don't park in the launch lot and launching is free. They don't check when you're launching... they check the parked rigs.

Upvote 0

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
    Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat Name
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    LOL... we have boats costing $100k plus and we're bitching about a $10 launch fee.

Pro Tip: Don't park in the launch lot and launching is free. They don't check when you're launching... they check the parked rigs.

It doesnt take a pro to figure this one out, even an idiot like me can do it :)

Upvote 0