RatherBfishN

Gone Coastal
Jul 10, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Name
Phil
Boat Name
Wellcraft 252 Coastal
Anyone know if you can request moorage off hours or if they work the weekend?
Website sends you to dockwa for reservation and would like talk to human

Upvote 0

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
  • Feb 27, 2012
    The Salt
    Name
    Rod
    Boat Name
    22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
    Just use Dockwa, use the phone app for a couple days, to request moorage for a month or more use a pc and the website. After you make the reservation you can message them through the app or just call them. The bottom line is they use Dockwa.

Upvote 0

RatherBfishN

Gone Coastal
    Jul 10, 2012
    Bellingham, WA
    Name
    Phil
    Boat Name
    Wellcraft 252 Coastal
    Just use Dockwa, use the phone app for a couple days, to request moorage for a month or more use a pc and the website. After you make the reservation you can message them through the app or just call them. The bottom line is they use Dockwa.
    Thanks, might need to leave there for a bit while I work on trailer, and I called just after 4:30 today so no answer

Upvote 0

RatherBfishN

Gone Coastal
    Jul 10, 2012
    Bellingham, WA
    Name
    Phil
    Boat Name
    Wellcraft 252 Coastal
    Certainly is plenty of space out here but not sure which space to grab still, left my number on the window and the guy checking boats called but he doesn’t know where to leave it either, except that it’s ok until Monday on float 6. My problem is I won’t be here Monday to move it if they need. His only suggestion was move it to float 20 and hope I grab an open spot.
    Going to do more search for after hours marina number tomorrow, did already register on dockwa

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat Name
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    You can camp in my slip after I pull my boat on Wednesday morning for as long as you want till May of next year. You would be responsible for power though

slip 12gg

Reactions: A-K
    Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat Name
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    My slip is free so first person to pm me gets it. rather let you Boys get it then the Marina renting it out to the "OCEAN Swell" Crabber Boat.

Fuck Him in the Butt. He Still owes me for the busted Bumpers that he Destroyed and didn't replace.

• Haha
    Reactions: A-K and Grady226
    Upvote 0