Westport Crab

Randy G

May 26, 2009
Lacey/WA/USA
Name
Randy
Boat
18/alumaweld
Has anyone been crabbing out of grays harbor lately? I know there are lots of crab, but are there any keeper's? Last time I was there I must of have measured two hundred crab and ended up with four that were legal. Have friends visiting and they want to go crabbing. Just wondering if it's worth the trip!

Randy G
Randy G
Thanks for feed back. Went to Westport today and we had three limits in two hours.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Hunter Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jun 30, 2011
Stauffer
Name
Dan
Boat
MUGWUMP
Dude, if you're posting about Westport crab in the hunting forum most folks will assume you mean the jumping variety and that you are a a DOG!
Awwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: Fog Ducker!
Randy G
Randy G
Got it, don't know how it happened, but it did, sorry!!! Seems like when I post something from my phone things get F,U.
Upvote 0
Randy G
Randy G
So I went to washington Hunting forum to look for my F,U, and I don't see any thing that I posted!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Last week we had 27 keepers in 4 pots, 3.5hr soak

BloodThirsty
    BloodThirsty
    Man, what are you doing for that many keepers? 3 days and we scored 26 keepers two pulls a day.. couldn't help but think some of my pots were getting robbed. Tried in the bay, north south, along the jetty... Just stick to poking around until you figure it out?
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    In the ocean, that was north of north jetty, 1 gallon of fresh bait, salmon/hali/ling.

Upvote 0