PENN

Tedtaylor

Aug 25, 2012
Taylor
Name
Ted
Boat
Ghost
Tried to get to San Clemente Sunday. Weather and bait changed the plan. Met Carnage outside long point for a scoop of candy. Worked a few spots on the inside West end but couldn't get the wind and current to cooperate. Set up on the backside at eagle Rock at 90' conditions came together and we managed two nice yellows and wide open calicos. 67 degree water kinda crappy bump on the anchor. Lots of boats going home.
24196.jpeg
24194.jpeg

Upvote 0

Paulle37

Feb 11, 2018
San Pedro
Name
Paul
Boat
1850 sea swirl
Awesome pics! Did you guys fish the frontside at all? I’m curious on what conditions were like since we decided to stay local yesterday and it was still pretty bad.

Upvote 0

Tedtaylor

Aug 25, 2012
Taylor
Name
Ted
Boat
Ghost
Awesome pics! Did you guys fish the frontside at all? I’m curious on what conditions were like since we decided to stay local yesterday and it was still pretty bad.
Yes we fished several spots on the front. The wind was blowing from the East North East? I wouldn't say it was rough but it made things more difficult than usual to set up at some spots. We couldn't get anything going until we went around the west end. Kinda snotty all day until the ride home at 4. Nice ride to HH 20 knots no hands.

Reactions: PacificPredator
Upvote 0

shamitch74

Jan 9, 2010
SOCAL
Name
Earl
Boat
18' Mako CC
Was very crappy! fished out of Dana point at the Domes and didn't calm a bit until around 2pm then we were able to salvage the day... Glad you guys found some!!

Upvote 0