Upvote 0

Gr8angler

Jul 29, 2020
    Carlsbad CA
    Name
    Anastasia Schmoll
    Boat
    Starcraft
    Can we get some West Coast fishin chicks please? This element of the site is just fantastic, but how come all the gals are from the other coast? Dont we have some home growns out here?
    Sure we do, issue is, we have no support. Melton tackle designs gear for female anglers, our west coast counter parts don’t think there’s a market for it. Sponsors rather have guys. I was on a trip, caught 3 of the 12 BF out of 27 anglers. Native CA girl, fished off the Long Beach barge since I was 4/5!

Reactions: Arima-bob
    Upvote 0

Bendo Babe

Catching is just icing on the cake!
  • Sep 12, 2017
    San Diego
    sisterhoodfishing.com
    Name
    Lori
    Boat
    None
    Can we get some West Coast fishin chicks please? This element of the site is just fantastic, but how come all the gals are from the other coast? Dont we have some home growns out here?
    There are a lot of women out here in the west coast, there’s a few I can tell you that when I started fishing here in San Diego I couldn’t stop learning from them and I was in awe and I wanted to learn all, they have been my mentors I wish they would post real women that actually fish and aren’t out to show their skin and would show they’re fishing skills so other women and young girls can learn from... passing on the passion!

Reactions: Joedaddy
    Upvote 0