Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Leanne, the Mikkelsen trip goes for 17 days on the Excel. It's one of the most legendary of the long range cow trips. It is also a co-ed trip. I believe the previous time I went, there were three or four women aboard, all of whom have killed more than a few big tuna.

According to the Excel website, there are still two openings on that trip. If you want to jump on, there's space for yourself and a friend/significant other.

Upvote 0

FishrChick

Jun 17, 2012
San Diego, California
www.facebook.com
Name
Leanne Engle
Boat
Leanne, the Mikkelsen trip goes for 17 days on the Excel. It's one of the most legendary of the long range cow trips. It is also a co-ed trip. I believe the previous time I went, there were three or four women aboard, all of whom have killed more than a few big tuna.

According to the Excel website, there are still two openings on that trip. If you want to jump on, there's space for yourself and a friend/significant other.
Ah ok, yes... I know what trip you're referring to now. :) I'll see if I can't pull that one off. It will sell out any day now, I'm sure.

Thanks for the info!!! :)

Upvote 0

Enfuego

Your favorite Realtor
Jun 3, 2004
Rancho San Diego
www.CalRealtySD.com
Name
Yusef
Boat
None
a5ene8y7.jpg
asygaset.jpg

Here is mine. This will be her first year ocean fishing.

Reactions: Marl and marlyn
Upvote 0

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
Jan 6, 2012
Black Diamond
Name
Chris
Boat
JuiceBox2
Dang Leanne!! Serious Tuna Killer!! Only a few season under my belt for our Tuna up here...but is a blast! Thanks for sharing your carnage!

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Enfuego

Your favorite Realtor
    Jun 3, 2004
    Rancho San Diego
    www.CalRealtySD.com
    Name
    Yusef
    Boat
    None
    It's a lightening trout from lake Cuyamaca. They are basically a mutant version of a rainbow I think a hatchery came up with. Pink flesh like a salmon.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    I get it that you are proud to have such an attractive wife and daughter but this thread is about hot chicks!!! posting a pic of your 14 year old is not appropriate in my opinion! its like a farmer using his lamb to provoke the wolves!!!

Huh?????

Are you serious? A few guys post proud pics of their little girls under a thread titled "West Coast Fishing Chicks" and you think that is inappropriate?? Chicks as in Females, Girls, Women... ya know.

I must be missing something here, cause I definitely don't see no harm nor anything remotely close to inappropriate for a few dads (or even moms) posting up proud pics of their fishing daughters in this thread. Calling it "Creepy" seems even more creepy if you ask me.

You're one of the super good dudes around here Rob, but I'm not with you on this one. ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
    Apr 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA.
    Name
    Max
    Boat
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    FishrChick, thank you for your contribution. Look forward to many more.

Ultimate Catch: Yes we enjoy hot females who fish, however, the title describes, prompts, females who fish just as we do.
    I would recommend you "think" about your approach.

Just sayin....

Reactions: FishrChick
    Upvote 0

cabo jon

Carey-On
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cameron Park/Moss Landing, Ca
    Name
    jon
    Boat
    Carey-On
    It's a lightening trout from lake Cuyamaca. They are basically a mutant version of a rainbow I think a hatchery came up with. Pink flesh like a salmon.
    Thanks for that. Very cool looking fish. Used too pink flesh high mountain rainbows (taste much better) just never seen an albino. Do you know if it was native or plant?

Sorry to get off topic. Keep the west coast fishin chicks commin!

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Huh?????

Are you serious? A few guys post proud pics of their little girls under a thread titled "West Coast Fishing Chicks" and you think that is inappropriate?? Chicks as in Females, Girls, Women... ya know.

I must be missing something here, cause I definitely don't see no harm nor anything remotely close to inappropriate for a few dads (or even moms) posting up proud pics of their fishing daughters in this thread. Calling it "Creepy" seems even more creepy if you ask me.

You're one of the super good dudes around here Rob, but I'm not with you on this one. ;)

I understood the thread to be about hot fishing chicks guess Im wrong! Nothing bad about posting proud pics of your daughter fishing , I guess I look at "Fishing Chicks" forum as eye candy and pics of a 14 year old makes me feel dirty!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    I understood the thread to be about hot fishing chicks guess Im wrong! Nothing bad about posting proud pics of your daughter fishing , I guess I look at "Fishing Chicks" forum as eye candy and pics of a 14 year old maks me feel dirty!

It is about HOT fishing chicks, with hot having many different definitions (Hot meaning awesome, cool, bitchen, badass, or hot meaning sexy, yummy, whoa, purrrrr).

I just found your reply kind of odd being that you just posted a picture of your own daughter here on BD today.

Hot Fishing chicks come in all shapes, sizes and ages the way I see it. ;)

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    It is about HOT fishing chicks, with hot having many different definitions (Hot meaning awesome, cool, bitchen, badass, or hot meaning sexy, yummy, whoa, purrrrr).

I just found your reply kind of odd being that you just posted a picture of your own daughter here on BD today.

Hot Fishing chicks come in all shapes, sizes and ages the way I see it. ;)

I get your point but I posted a pic of my daughter in a thread about her school achievment big difference.

Upvote 0

OmanGT

Apr 11, 2010
    Muscat
    Name
    Brian Richardson
    Boat
    Cape North 43 Sailboat
    Great candidates here for west coast fishin gals. So maybe the problem is the BD researchers who like to spend time on the wrong coast???

Upvote 0

Roll the Bones

Dr. Fong
    Jul 15, 2008
    Operating Room
    Name
    Dr. Fong
    Boat
    Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
    So, it's not the most flattering photo of my wife, but if you notice she has a knife in her hand ready to go to work on that pile of Tuna. This is what we need more of in this sport, Gals who dig it more than we do. The best part about it is the crew would rather fish with her than I. We are lucky and she is incredibly tough, she has battled Sea Sickness, overcame it and fishes longer and harder than anyone. Puts us all to shame with her work Ethic back at the dock. But most of all when we get back to fish camp and put a few drinks in her, by far the best entertainment ever. We haver to figure out a way to involve our gals more in the sport, usually it increases the fun factor. I know some will just never get there, but usually if we take the time, put the rod down, be patient, teach, find the right conditions, make it fun, it happens.
    image.jpg

Upvote 0