cabo jon

Carey-On
Jun 22, 2012
Cameron Park/Moss Landing, Ca
Name
jon
Boat
Carey-On
^ good god. Why did I open my trap. Thanks Scott. If you do make it up for albies, this is what I will picture when I meet you.

- - - Updated - - -

^ good god. Why did I open my trap. Thanks Scott. If you do make it up for albies, this is what I will picture when I meet you.

Upvote 0

F.T.W.

Nov 6, 2013
New Hampshire and SoCal
Name
Trav
Boat
Chug
I see nothing but girls in SOCAL , Whats the deal ? Do they not fish ?

Upvote 0

flyliner

@thereelflyliner
Aug 19, 2007
Santa Monica
Name
Jonathan
Boat
31' Cabo Express
My wife likes to fish a little.

Let's see. We got married in the East Cape, where we also spent our entire honeymoon fishing everyday. She cried when we sold our last fishing boat, and then demanded that we buy another one immediately. The only time we really fight is when I go fishing without her, which is rare. Did I mention she is the one who usually filets the fish at the end of the day?

From fishing the surf to Long Range fishing, she does it all, and usually better than me. She also doesn't get seasick, which is annoying because I do.

e34.jpg

e27.jpg

e42.jpg

jt1.jpg

e39.jpg

XDSC03801-Copy.jpg

cs9.jpg

cs25.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

17.jpg

bd8.jpg

bd12.jpg

st4.jpg

st5.jpg

Upvote 0

flyliner

@thereelflyliner
Aug 19, 2007
Santa Monica
Name
Jonathan
Boat
31' Cabo Express
Hopefully she can gaff tuna better than you as well

Or were you saving the head for soup????

That was a gaff job courtezy of Juan Carlos, our panga captain in the East Cape.

But to answer your question, yes my wife gaffs fish, both mine, and sometimes her own when needed during wide open bites.

For future reference, you can always tell when a fish was gaffed by me because I always gaff them in the eye. LOL For example:

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

Reactions: Ggiannig89
Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
With all due respect, I believe the topic here is the fishin' chick, whom I would say is about as perfect a specimen as a man could ask. If she smiles like that and fishes like that, I don't care how either of us gaff...

Reactions: ScaleyOne
Upvote 0

flyliner

@thereelflyliner
Aug 19, 2007
Santa Monica
Name
Jonathan
Boat
31' Cabo Express
With all due respect, I believe the topic here is the fishin' chick, whom I would say is about as perfect a specimen as a man could ask. If she smiles like that and fishes like that, I don't care how either of us gaff...

It got me to post more fishing pics of her....lol. Don't let that smile and those dimples fool you, she is ultra competitive. Not only does she regularly outfish me, but she likes to talk smack while doing it.

Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
It got me to post more fishing pics of her....lol. Don't let that smile and those dimples fool you, she is ultra competitive. Not only does she regularly outfish me, but she likes to talk smack while doing it.

And you're sure she doesn't have a sister? Perhaps a secret twin?

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Too bad all the fish she catches are so large, they get in the way in the photos... :D

You're a lucky guy...

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0