Went to the Game on 6-5-09 S.D VS Braves

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Troy W. Salazar, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Troy W. Salazar

Troy W. Salazar Laketucky Pro Staff

Name:
    TROY DIRT
    Boat:
    1989 Sunbird 173 " WITNESS PROTECTION " Malibu Extreme Yak
    So went to the game yesterday afternoon with the Family . Not a great result the Pads got it handed to them for the first 6 but managed a couple runs from a Home Run in the 6th and got on the board. Not the greatest game I have ever seen but what a bitchin stadium and the FREE seats Toyota Terrace my wife came up with made it a nice time to spend with the kids . Have to say kind of depressing to see the line -up not many guys I recognize anymore ??? Has Divorce of the owner doomed the Padres to second rate talet ??? Anyway was still a good day at the ballpark the kids dug it anyway we had GREAT seats behind home plate .

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      69.8 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      67.4 KB
      Views:
  2. mc08066

mc08066 Newbie

Name:
    Jimmy Greene
    Boat:
    kayak
    Looks like it was a nice day to be at the Park with your family. Kids look like they were enjoying themselves.

I knew it was going to be a shit result when I saw Gaudin was our starter. But what the hell, it's still free tickets. Best news of the week happen yesterday with the trade :rofl:of Gaudin to the Yankee. The Padres will get a TBD player or cash considerations (probably a player either batting .220 in A ball or a pitcher with an 7.50 era in the rookie league or a new $100 dollar bill (essentially to pay for shipping cost of his equipment)). This should help not being behind by 6 runs after the 2nd inning.

3. mc08066

mc08066 Newbie

Name:
    Jimmy Greene
    Boat:
    kayak
    Respect their team but fucken Dodgers, I hope the Giants/Rockies make a run at you.