Big Bay Yachts

Crawlinnut

Nov 22, 2015
Walnut creek
Name
Sean
Boat
28ft grady
1999 22ft Arima Sea Legend Skip Tower Model (Very Rare)

Wide 8” 9” Beam

Hull is near Perfect has 2 Very small nicks

No Bottom Paint Logo’s removed

I bought the Boat 1 year ago and the whole boat got completely gutted Everything is Brand New and completely redone (Even all wiring was removed and reran and done). All work was completed by the nest shop in the Bay Protector Boat Services Center). Have receipts for everything. Over $100k Invested.

Twin 2018 Yamaha 115HP VMAX SHO’s with Stainless Props around 80hr’s. 20hr service completed Warranty through 2022. These motors make approx. 127hp each.

SeaStar Hydraulic Steering

4 bilge pumps (1 front, 2 rear and 1 auto rear)

Yamaha Digital Gauge Control Center

Simrad Autopilot with Digital Controller and Handheld Wireless Remote networked into simrads

3 Custom Built Tackle boxes

Custom Fiberglasses Dash (Removed Hump)

2 Simrad NSS9 Touchscreen Multi Function Displays (Fully Updated) Everything is Networked together with Wifi

Structure Scan Transducer and Airmar Through Hull.

Custom Built mount with Lights and Simrad 3g Radar

Module (View and Control through iPhone or iPad)

Custom Waterproof USB/Blutooth stereo with 8” Kicker Speakers

Simrad VHF with AIS networked with Antenna

Uniden UHF Radio with Antenna (Finds the commercial guys)

Maxell Windless Control Panel with Fuse

Custom Built Windless with Huge front Custom Made Fiberglass Box to fix anchor and 250ft of line. (This was very time intensive if you knowarima’s you can’t fit more than 50ft of rope with lot’s of custom work done.

Zipwake Trimtab system. Allows for auto leveling instantly and works very well without getting in the way of loosing fish.

Twin Blue Sea Switch Panels

2 Blue Sea Fuseboxes

4 Batteries ( 2 Optima BlueTops and 2 Interstate batteries) Built in Digital charger to charge and monitor all batteries with 4 switches custom mounted.

All New Canvas Fully Enclosed with eisenglass front windows. All canvas is easily removable and upgraded fabric was used (West Coast Canvas)

Cuddy Cabin cushions are in Perfect condition and has a small Portapotty

White Wraparound Front Lightbarand Back Deck Led Light’s

2 New Interior Light’s

Custom made Rear Rod holder with Lot’s of different options (I can run 12 rod’s for albacore, 8 balancers, etc…) Has built in Led strip light’s. Is fully removable.

Removable rear bait tray that comes standard from arima

2 10 gallon each live wells in back

20 gallon fresh water tank with pump and nozzle

Raw Water Washdown

2 Todd Seats with Smooth Moves Suspension Seat

2 Built in rear fishbones with plastic protectant inserts

Lot’s of additional rod holders

Dry Den Rear Tiles (Easily Removable)

6 Rocket Launcher on Back of Roof

2 Big Jon Captain Pack Pro Electric Downriggers with all new booms

Custom Front Spray Rails. Removed but can be reinstalled.

Trailer is a 2013 EzLoader with 2 speed winch. Was just completely rewired and all new dual axles Breaks and Parts. Tires are in Very Good condition with brand new spare.

This boat is Super dialed and I never planned on selling but Plan’s have changed. I setup the boat to run anywhere, Down to San Diego, Fort Bragg for albacore, Lake Tahoe or berryessa, Delta etc…. I’m pretty firm on the price as someone will appreciate the ton’s of time and money invested on the boat. Gonna be hard to find a better dialed boat. Some Stats. I prop’d the boat to hold more weight rather than top speed. Boat will come with 2 props depending on what you want to do. With current props the boat cruises at around 30 mph at 4500 rpm’s. At around 30 mph the boat gets about 2.8mpg so it’s super efficient. With a 109 gallon tank the range is very good. Tops out around 45mph. With the other props the boat will go 50 mph. Probably some more I’m missing.

Priced at $65k obo

IMG_8535.jpeg IMG_8336.jpeg IMG_6403.jpeg IMG_6402.jpeg IMG_8321.jpeg IMG_8252.jpeg

Upvote 0