TugNTime
Mar 14, 2004
SO cal waters
yahoo.com
Name
mr.T
Boat
rental
hey Brant ... friend of mike petersens, I and a friend are planning on taking out my little 17 footer tomorrow looking for some freezer meat around the 181 heard it has been going off the last two days try to beat the weekend crowd...! give me a shout on the radio boat name "RICOCHET" Mike was to go tomorrow but hasn"t called back for 3 days must be taking out the comacom show

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Myself and a bud are taking the Bottom Line out Friday - still not sure if we are heading south or north yet though - looks like there are quite a few fish/paddys around the 371~425 area and also around the 182 spot...decisions, decisions...Ch 72 "bottom line".

Scrapper

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 8, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
Name
Mike
Boat
26' Shamrock Pilot House
T.N.T said:
hey Brant ... friend of mike petersens, I and a friend are planning on taking out my little 17 footer tomorrow looking for some freezer meat around the 181 heard it has been going off the last two days try to beat the weekend crowd...! give me a shout on the radio boat name "RICOCHET" Mike was to go tomorrow but hasn"t called back for 3 days must be taking out the comacom show
Are you talking about Deputy Mike Peterson of San Clemente?