EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
I spend a lot of time on the swim step. Not usually by choice. Typically to shit or untangle 20 yards of braid from a prop or whatever the dong beaters get tangled up in. Sometimes I like to step back there to piss as well. I feel like at least once in my life I need to fish with @Hard Chargin'. Looks like an adventure. We’ll take my boat though.
I thought I was the only one that took a shit off the swim step, in calm seas. Obvioulsy we all have a different attitude about safety and taking chances. I've saved a life that was about to drown, my uncle could not, and he will never forget the face/expression when the guy went down. So yeah, I tend to preach safety. I hope no one has to go through that. MANA could care less....to each their own......do what you want.....

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Yup. We agreed if WP was fishable, we’d fish SlapShot. If not fishable, we’d use Feral in the San Juans.

Photo was today. Awesome day on the big blue. Soooo much shit-talking. Even had a gray whale hanging 40 yards from us for a while.

Upvote 0

punted coho

Jan 29, 2013
buckley wa
Name
josh
Boat
Yes
Fuck me I thought this was a thread to talk about the shity weather in Westport and ruffle @goatram feathers a bit. We see all you thick skinned tards next week
Negative. In true bd fashion it’s now a thread about swim steps, shitting off swim steps, shitting off goatrams swim step while talking about the weather and fingers crossed we’ll start arguing about trucks soon.

Reactions: wdlfbio
Upvote 0

punted coho

Jan 29, 2013
buckley wa
Name
josh
Boat
Yes
Just tell me where we are meeting, how much bait to bring and if you want fuel money up front!
I’ll keep in touch man. Westport or sekiu. Unless you like jigging up dogfish in area 11 and getting in fights at the takeout.

Upvote 0