We were out dragging lines and......

radarman

Sep 12, 2003
Kapolei
Name
Jer
Boat
You selling? I'm buying!
I don't know what happen. Your tax dollars at work last week! I love my job!

aaaaohshitttt.jpg bestshotexp.jpg rhibshot.jpg rhibmisstop.jpg

Free Spool

Captain Hook
Aug 3, 2006
Anza
Name
Pat
Boat
26' Blackman Billfisher(Hungry Dog)
I think someone is going to need some new shorts.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
looks like a "near-miss"! :rolleyes:

I HATE IT when that happens!

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
whats going on in the third pic there?

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
My only question after looking again, is that a Drone. If so thats a deadon shot. If it's not remote and a poor BM3 is driving, then some one has some Xplaining to do !

brokenseal

I'm not surprised MFrs
Sep 9, 2005
Dana Point
Name
Matt
Boat
67 Silverline
Dont fuck around when theres a closure at San clemente Island.

fishnbuddy

Jun 10, 2007
Murrieta
Name
Junior
Its remote a controled boat. Sometime I get to partake in the fun. The third pic is most likely a helicopter doing a drive by. Matt is right!!! Don't go near San Clemente Island when we are blowing shit up. Every round doesn't hit its target. You damn sure don't want to catch anything ricocheting off the water. They put a public notice out so you ain't getting shit if you get hit. Nice pics though.
...fishnbuddy

radarman

Sep 12, 2003
Kapolei
Name
Jer
Boat
You selling? I'm buying!
We were out pot shotting with missiles.....having a few beers with the Admiral...getting ready for Al-Qaida deer camp!. And then this little fella came along.
The USS Lincoln had a buttload of Media and high rollers onboard to watch. The ship's crew launched missiles at air targets and then this little beauty comes out for some fun. Pretty cool to watch. After this missile strikes the Gunny's got to get the 50 cals out to warm the barrels. Blew the living bejeezus out of it-caught fire-blasted some more and we circled til it sank. Went through some big dollar ammo!
There ain't nothing like the roar of missiles from the flight deck.

captaindorado

Sep 10, 2006
Newport/Punta Chivato/Spanish Wells
Name
Hey You
Boat
A Few
Those are the crack heads that have been ripping every one off in SD and they just stole that BOAT and all the BDers just lined up on the pier and took shots at them.

four bs

Dec 27, 2005
newport beach
Name
Mike Bruce
Boat
25 skipjack Four B's
I work on the tug and barge that supplies SCI and we bring backall the blown up stuff and bring out new targets, ammo, fuel and 400,000 gallons of potable water a week. It's cool to see the aftermath of our tax dollars at work.