Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
It's about time that tormentor got bit...

Nice job men.

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Great work captain and crew. No doubt a fun day with good company. Lots of tuna sammiches

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Wtf??? Where are the pics? I can't believe all this do-gooder crap, back patting, hugs and kisses for a guy who posts up without pics!

What is this place coming to?

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
they wont load from the phone. pat and mikey might have some

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Still wondering about said "pics". But knowing the posse i would sense no one had time to take pics on the count of too busy fukin shit up!

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
Nope it won't let me load pictures. Friday and Sunday where great trips. Move the Milk is a fast learner and did some work. Me and Mike worked the deck with 3 newbies about it was madness my hat's off to those if you that do deckhand. It's a lot of work. We had three guys tangled and I managed to get them all in tangled and landed all three fish. I only reeled in 2 fish Sunday and hooked and handed off 5 or so the the newbies. All and all it was a great weekend with lots of fun times and tons of laughs. A big thanks to Vance and MarlinMike it was a blast. I can't wait to get out on the water with you guys. And Move the Milk is fun to fish with. Just don't ask him to find you something. Anf Travis is right there wasn't much time to take pictures. Mikie does have GoPro footage will see how long it takes him to edit it.

Reactions: Waterdog~

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Vance,
It was nice to meet you guys. Brock said you all were fun, funny and hardcore fishermen; that's the truth! It was fun to cut fish and shoot the bull. Thanks for directing me to this site! I just got my account set up.

Off to Maui in October. Still on the search for an outfit out of Lahaina.

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Looks to me like you guys "fucked sum shit up"!

TimeZoned

24’ Hewes Alaskan
Apr 27, 2013
Port Orchard
Name
Jeff
Boat
24’ Hewes Alaskan
Vance,
It was nice to meet you guys. Brock said you all were fun, funny and hardcore fishermen; that's the truth! It was fun to cut fish and shoot the bull. Thanks for directing me to this site! I just got my account set up.

Off to Maui in October. Still on the search for an outfit out of Lahaina.

Check out Die Hard Sport Fishing and go with Captain Fuzzy. Top not crew and boat and they will put you on more fish than anybody else. Went with them in June and we caught when nobody else was!

Reactions: Waterdog~

MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
Wow I forgot what albacore looked like....

Well done!

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Check out Die Hard Sport Fishing and go with Captain Fuzzy. Top not crew and boat and they will put you on more fish than anybody else. Went with them in June and we caught when nobody else was!

Thanks TimeZoned; I'll look them up. I signed up for a day trip with Maui Spearfishing Academy. So that should be awesome too.

Lion11

Paul
Apr 26, 2010
Bonney Lake/Westport
Name
Paul
Boat
Grady White 275 Freedom
the day started off with two dead batteries. Had to run the generator to jump the mains as we watched everyone leave. Got four scoops of chovies and headed SW got two the 32 over 49 and nailed five on the first stop. Back on the troll and the tormentor went off to start our last stop. Boat was plugged by 12:30 and headed to the barn. These were the biggest tuna all year. Great job by marlin mike and two tap pat running the deck. We had a total of eight guys on board and had a blast. Great seas no wind and a smooth ride home
Marlin Mike from Cabo??? Tried to fish with him in Cabo but he lost his prop in the harbor the day before our trip. Hoping to fish with him next time if he is still down there..

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
WTF mustard on a cream cheese bagle?????

I would puke too......

Reactions: TwoTapPat