CD21

Almost A Member
Oct 7, 2014
SD
Name
CD21
Boat
none
Another weekday fishing or should I just call it catching? So took my boys to summer school at 830am then took my boat Team Punishment out with my girl,my son and my best friend with his mom ,brother & son to go Tuna catching. We got to nachos by 915 got some great scoops of deans and made our way down to the BIG Tities (SO). Fished the parking lot then I get a text from my bro Marco about a paddy thanks to Chris for sharing. Came up on boiling fish and started to chum chunk and live. My son hooked the first fish on a dine. It started peeling line. He says," dad it a big one". He fought it for 20 mins. Then my girl hooked one also. My son was yelling I see Color. Nice YFT. View attachment 608260 Then my girl fought her for a good 30 mins. She was telling me it was kicking her butt. Lol. She said color. A nice BFT View attachment 608261 some knuckle head come speeding through our bite. So we moved outside from where we were. It was a great call because I seen fish outside of us and it worked great. Once again I have to thank Chris on the Boston whaler . Started chuming live bait then my girl said "I'm on"! Line started peel out I looked at her reel (Okuma) she was getting spooled. She end up stopping it and gained back all her line then bam my son was hooked. They both fought it for a good 20 mins got tangled with my friends line that I had to cut the tangle out. Got to love spectra. They both were free. Then bam my friends son was hooked. We had a triple hook up. It felt like I was working on the cattle boat again. I had them going over and under over and under. These fish were testing my skills. Got color on my girls first another nice BFT View attachment 608262 then my sons fish came up another bigger YFT View attachment 608263 My friends son fish was giving him hell so he passed the rod to his dad. This fish didn't want to die. We finally got color a nice BFT View attachment 608270 the deck was Bloody! #BloodyDeckView attachment 608281 had to get home by 3pm and it was 130pm so we had to call it a great day. Jetted home pulled in HB harbor 230 got the Boyz by 3pm and took some family pics View attachment 608284 View attachment 608285 And started cleaning View attachment 608288 great day on the water. Caught fish in 73.5 water got up to 75 outside of Newport. Lots of life all the way home. I live for days like these. A big thanks to Marco and Chris for putting us on the fish. Thanks to Okuma fishing,Simrad, Mercury outboards and Savage Gear USA. 2015 will go down as the best fishing year ever!

View attachment 608274

View attachment 608283
Great pics! Excellent report and way to go!

Upvote 0

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
WTF catching fish with out Joe?
Someone is going to be jealous as F!
it also means u have to clean your own fish.

Nice work Capin!

Upvote 0

Mergrath

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 13, 2006
East County
Name
Tim "ShamWow" Schaeffer
Boat
Inflatable farm animals
Freaking epic bro! Thanks for the great report!

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Nothing better then bloodying your boat with your son
QUOTE]

Only on a fishing site can something like that be said. Also I passed her my rod and she short stroked it! LOLLOL

Upvote 0

Unforgiven1

It's All About The Tuna
Advertiser
Apr 7, 2004
Redondo Beach, California
Name
Drew
Boat
UnforgiveN- Blackfin 29' FB Volvo Kamd 300's
Epic, I've never seen so much ballwashing on a fish report on BD before. :daman:

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Hmm,cool report.Kinda reminds me of that Paul Simon song "kodachrome"for some reason.IDK why,but Im calling PS with pics LOL

"Live for days like this"can totally relate my friend.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hooops

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
We were a few hundred yards south of you - great fishing for sure - we got our share.

"BJ for numbers" - I normally never listen to the the shitshow radio - but that call got my attention.

Upvote 0