Thanks, there are a few key factors that lead us to this epic trip.
1. the 3 hrs making baits put us right in the zone at grey light. We'd have been much further south if baits were easy to make.
2. good set of eyes from Mike (Painball4Less) for spotting the dolphins.
3. great skipper Long for pinpoint the directions of the moving pod.
4. Duc (the boat owner) for all the beers that kept us cool.
5. myself for farming the tunas HAHA.
as for as their weights, we never weighted them so i can't make it official. our estimates were they are HUGE.
Very nice good job guys! Heard you on the radio as well, and all the BS that followed. People should learn to keep their mouths shut on the radio if they don't have something good to add, or inquire about when someone is reporting.