plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Obama hated citizens sooooo much he tried to get everyone healthcare.
Did you really mean lazy,irresponsible citizens ? That was my ONE gripe about that guy.I didn't get to keep my doctor like so many others and my premiums increased just like so many others.Your welcome.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You continue to embarrass yourself. Thanks for the laughs
Yes,thanks for the laugh.As bad as you've been flamed buddy,i would have picked up my ball and gone home some time ago.You must thrive on being embarrassed constantly.

ocsleeper

Well-Known "Member"
May 1, 2008
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
Cobia 220 DC
I have a serious question to you guys. When you guys go fishing, do you often talk politics to other fellow fishermen? Do any of you ever fish with people who have different political belief?

Reactions: pacificscout

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I have a serious question to you guys. When you guys go fishing, do you often talk politics to other fellow fishermen? Do any of you ever fish with people who have different political belief?
Yes,my friends and i talk a little politics.Nobody gets shitty over anything.My best friend since grade school hates Trump,thinks Adam Schiff should be President and Democrats are great.The funny thing about him is he doesn't even vote and is the first guy to bitch and complain about paying too much in taxes,gasoline costs here in Cali,closures of fishing areas and off road vehicle spots and so many other things that the left supports.Nice logic huh ?

Last edited:

maurice escobedo

Counselor
Oct 25, 2016
United States
Name
Esteban
Boat
sold
Yes,my friends and i talk a little politics.Nobody gets shitty over anything.My best friend since grade school hates Trump,thinks Adam Schiff should be President and Democrats are great.The funny thing about him is he doesn't even vote and is the first guy to bitch and complain about paying too in much taxes,gasoline costs here in Cali,closures of fishing areas and off road vehicle spots and so many other things that the left supports.Nice logic huh ?
I’m kinda like Carlin in the note voting and bitching.
if I didn’t vote, I have every right to bitch because I’m getting screwed. 😂
Having said that, I vote so I can bitch about getting screwed

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I take my friends fishing...we drink beer and talk about every thing...nothing wrong with good heated debates

most people dont give a shit about politics

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I’m kinda like Carlin in the note voting and bitching.
if I didn’t vote, I have every right to bitch because I’m getting screwed. 😂
Having said that, I vote so I can bitch about getting screwed
Like most of his stuff It's funny but It makes perfect sense...
If you are responsible for the person in office fucking up have no right to complain...
If u took no part in creating the fucked up situation you have every right to complain about it. .

Reactions: pacificscout

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
Back in the day, people could
Handle the truth, not any
More, if you can’t getting for free,
Then you bitch about it,
They need to let there parents spank
There kids again, like the good old
Days.
Maybe you should proofread before posting and then read this again
Back in the day, people could
Handle the truth, not any
More, if you can’t getting for free,
Then you bitch about it,
They need to let there parents spank
There kids again, like the good old
Days.

Attachments

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
A hidden camera in a meeting room. Where you propose your new super ineligent business plan to him. That will solve everyone's complaints about the Country, including Covid 19. Probably a few new (memes) would be the outcome

Last edited:

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
"The Democrats are trying to win an election they shouldnt be allowed to win because I've done such a great job"
Wow ....
My favorite repeated behaviour though in today's episode is when he doesnt like a question being asked he immediately cuts them off points at em and starts asking questions like "who are u with "
Very much like getting asked "where u from " on the street...