skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
I always liked the Utah teams both BYU and Utah as Utah was crappy for so many years like the beavers and the Ducks! My how things have changed! Also Utah has a beautiful stadium. As do the Ducks! Oh yea, fuck Nike! Rant over!

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
WTF ever happened to eye test and gut feelings? Just sayin! Utah vs. LSU in the final? Who wins? Utah defense or LSU offense? Or other combos! Oregon will play better but now my eye says Herbert is damaged goods! Or is he? Clemson? tOSU? Alabama will not make it! Georgia and Jake? I hope it winds up LSU and Utah! Then we shut down this whole thing with ZERO excuses! That said I still feel tOSU is still number 2 in the country and could beat LSU! I like LSU due to Coach O as the Trojans screwed up letting him go! Fight on! May the best team win!
The eye test doesn’t matter, unless it t’s eyes, just ask him.:D

LSU would win as Utah defense won’t be able to get off the field, and would run out of gas in the second half.

Oregon has no shot at playoffs, but they can certainly ruin Utah’s hopes.

Even though they haven’t played many good teams, Dabo and Clemson are dangerous. Georgia has stout D, but their offense has not been sharp this year.

Ex Buckeye Joe Burrow and the LSU tigers vs tOSU Buckeyes is a good storyline, and they have been the best two teams all season. With
53CEA765-24C4-463B-BB8D-C17450EFD57D.jpeg
Buckeyes winning the Natty:urno1:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

LSU would win as Utah defense won’t be able to get off the field, and would run out of gas in the second half.

Even though they haven’t played many good teams, Dabo and Clemson are dangerous. Georgia has stout D, but their offense has not been sharp this year.

Ex Buckeye Joe Burrow and the LSU tigers vs tOSU Buckeyes is a good storyline, and they have been the best two teams all season. With View attachment 1092574Buckeyes winning the Natty:urno1:
Let’s make a wager. $100 says Utah makes the CFP.

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I think they will make it..But can they beat the ducks! 100.00? That's it?

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
NO, I don’t give a shit if the Utes make it or not! Good luck to ya. I wouldn’t bet for or against them.

All you ever do is bash my team and the B1G, despite the Buckeyes being one of the best programs in the country.

While I like the competitive spirit and banter, I am pretty much done with the negative dumb shit t. It is taking some of the fun out of college football.

Win out and if all goes well, see you in the CFP

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
NO, I don’t give a shit if the Utes make it or not! Good luck to ya. I wouldn’t bet for or against them.

All you ever do is bash my team and the B1G, despite the Buckeyes being one of the best programs in the country.

While I like the competitive spirit and banter, I am pretty much done with the negative dumb shit t. It is taking some of the fun out of college football.

All you’ve done is bash Utah and the PAC 12 and I do believe that you’ve initiated that in nearly every instance. To wit, you started this thread.

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I say make a 500.00 bet on who wins it all! I think it will be LSU or Ohio State! What say you?

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
My Trojans won’t be there unless Colorado pulls a stunner! Love this!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I want to see how Utah plays the big boys! Good defense but who knows? That’s why I love college football, and Boise, and App State etc! WTF is up with Baylor?

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat

Ex Buckeye Joe Burrow and the LSU tigers vs tOSU Buckeyes is a good storyline, and they have been the best two teams all season. With View attachment 1092574Buckeyes winning the Natty:urno1:
Don’t get mad, as this is fun! That is what college football is about! You’re passionate, I am passionate, and T is passionate and arrogant, but that is OK! You are arrogant too! Let’s have fun with this! Oh yea! Fight On!