cohotr

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 13, 2008
Federal Way, WA USA
Name
Terry
Boat
24 SeaSport Moore Fishin
Really nobody has anything better to do but read this. Please just get a life and move on

Jaksonbrown

May 10, 2010
snohomish,wa
Name
Cory
Boat
28' Kingfisher Weekender "The Wild Rose"
Thanks it was a hell of a lot of fun but got really carried away good luck to everyone and be safe out there my wife and I are heading back home with 16 deer tags and 4 antelope tags between us . It will fill our freezer, and a lot of space in the food bank, plus make a lot of the old folks really happy
You got 16 deer tags for 2 people?? How the hell does that work??

Hunter Dan

Jun 30, 2011
Stauffer
Name
Dan
Boat
MUGWUMP
If I got your pot it was because you left it out there after the season was over.By the way this all took place over 20 years ago
Ahhh, the Jeff Koenings era perhaps? No wonder you're a shit for brains jackwagon.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Follow the bouncing ball skippy . Why in the hell would I have blown the whistle on them when I was reaping all the benefits of getting new shrimp gear

There you go, lowering yourself to reaping the benefits from others.

Good god man...... please don't breed SMH :shake:

The unknown fisherman:p:

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
There you go, lowering yourself to reaping the benefits from others.

Good god man...... please don't breed SMH :shake:

How's your wife and my kids ????? It's a known fact to much dope makes you sterile

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
So then you're admitting you're sterile....... GOOD!!

I try to very rarely sling shit at people on this site, but in this case you are the exception.

You are a complete lowly douchebag in every sense of the word. Instead of admitting your mistakes and wrong doings, you just keep on wondering why everyone is piling on and giving you a royal heaping of shit!! And you keep wondering why....... cause you make it so easy pal.

Take a break, read the dumb remarks you have made in this post, and maybe, just maybe at some point the little common sense that is left in your brain (if any is left) will possibly make you see how silly and dumb some of your reasoning has been on this thread.

It's your choice Alice..... you can squash it by admitting your faults, or keep playing Alice in Wonderland, and being a complete scumbag douche. If you choose the later, then quit crying about name calling, because in this one instance, you are asking for nearly everything thrown your way.

W

woodrow246

I try to very rarely sling shit at people on this site, but in this case you are the exception.

You are a complete lowly douchebag in every sense of the word. Instead of admitting your mistakes and wrong doings, you just keep on wondering why everyone is piling on and giving you a royal heaping of shit!! And you keep wondering why....... cause you make it so easy pal.

Take a break, read the dumb remarks you have made in this post, and maybe, just maybe at some point the little common sense that is left in your brain (if any is left) will possibly make you see how silly and dumb some of your reasoning has been on this thread.

It's your choice Alice..... you can squash it by admitting your faults, or keep playing Alice in Wonderland, and being a complete scumbag douche. If you choose the later, then quit crying about name calling, because in this one instance, you are asking for nearly everything thrown your way.

No no no.. Remember he was done right? He just cant help himself apparently... This thread is like cock for him.. He keeps saying enough but its just too tempting for him to not go all in again and swallow that load

Jaksonbrown

May 10, 2010
snohomish,wa
Name
Cory
Boat
28' Kingfisher Weekender "The Wild Rose"
1 buck tag 1 whitetail doe tag 6 surplus mule deer doe tags X 2
In Montana? Id love to see the page that says you can get 6 surplus tags. I read you can only get 1 surplus tag per person.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator

No not at all your wife's kids are proof. I have never had anything to do with dope can you say the same

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
In Montana? Id love to see the page that says you can get 6 surplus tags. I read you can only get 1 surplus tag per person.
Check resident status and no a non resident can have up to 7 b tags after purchasing your license you can purchase them $75.00 each. Resident tags are $10.00 each call fish and game they can tell you I think you seen where a non resident can only have 1 tag that is for whitetail does

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
i can see that when I mention dope it really ruffles a bunch of feathers. I think in doing so it deep down makes them think how fucked up their life really is

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
No not at all your wife's kids are proof. I have never had anything to do with dope can you say the same
Says the biggest DOPE that's ever graced the pages of BD :rolleyes:

LOL LOL Dude you make absolutely no sense whatsoever!!

You continue to spew complete nonsense and cement even further what everyone is thinking and now knowing about your pathetic slime bag ways.

What a mess you are bro....... go get some help!!

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
i can see that when I mention dope it really ruffles a bunch of feathers. I think in doing so it deep down makes them think how fucked up their life really is
LOL Now that's funny!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black LOL

Dude, you are so lost it's insane.

Did you not get enough attention as a kid......... geeeeeesh, talk about someone longing for attention.

WAKE UP Alice...... get some help!!!

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Says the biggest DOPE that's ever graced the pages of BD :rolleyes:

LOL LOL Dude you make absolutely no sense whatsoever!!

You continue to spew complete nonsense and cement even further what everyone is thinking and now knowing about your pathetic slime bag ways.

What a mess you are bro....... go get some help!!

What no answer just more insults

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Did you call Montana fish and game? And get all your answers . It can be really confusing at first but once you figure it out it's pretty simple real nice people to talk to

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
LOL Now that's funny!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black LOL

Dude, you are so lost it's insane.

Did you not get enough attention as a kid......... geeeeeesh, talk about someone longing for attention.

WAKE UP Alice...... get some help!!!
I see rehab has not helped you

W

woodrow246

No not at all.I have quite a few friends in law enforcement. What pisses me off is when people post shit that they have know idea what in the hell they are talking about.The 2 fisheries officers in the photo as far as I know could be saints (I didn't see their halos but that's ok ) what I was trying to say was that not all of them are. I've been in the fishing industry for over 50 years and being said have been in contact with quite a few fisheries officers, all on the good side.When all this started was when I said that the fisheries randomly pull pots,I know this because I helped.Thats when all the name calling by a select few started. I'm sorry for all of this but it is what it is. I know what happened back then and that's the end of it.
What really is the end Ally,,,Allison,,,Andrea or Alice? sry im bad with names

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Kill this thread.
I agree if I could figure it out I sure the hell would have a long time ago I tried to end it the other day but it seems that it's great sport for a few to keep it going I'm sorry I know that I should just drop it up I'm not the type to just roll over when people are talking shit about me. I just wish that they would get a job so that they could use their time more constructively. Just think if they had a job they could buy some good dope and not the shit that they are using to fuck up their brains

Last edited:

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
Take another hit on your bong , sounds to me that your envious, remember the grammer police are out in force , you sure sound like you are a man of the world maybe Enumclaw
Now that's some funny shit. Travis don't smoke the green. He's been more successful in the first 15 years of his career than you have been in your whole life. Suck a dick and fuck the grammar police. Damn this is what happens when in Westport you miss all the tards escaping the ball pit.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Now that's some funny shit. Travis don't smoke the green. He's been more successful in the first 15 years of his career than you have been in your whole life. Suck a dick and fuck the grammar police. Damn this is what happens when in Westport you miss all the tards escaping the ball pit.
How do you know just what in the hell I did for a living.There it is some asshole spouting off at the mouth not knowing a fucking thing.I mentioned the grammar police because some jerk brought it up to me.As far as sucking dick i will leave that up to a pro like you maybe if you say pretty please Travis will let you have another lick on that super successful dick of his.

Last edited: