WDFW facebook page today... WTF???

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Wow... go fishing for a few days and come back to this... Sheeesh. This was not meant to be a Police bashing thread, just a dig on the indians catching all of our crab thread. You guys need to go fishing more. Relax folks.

FYI... the injuns are carpet bombing 8-2 again.... So much for a last few weeks of crabbing.
Got 30 of those commercial crab pots that I was given by the fisheries what should I do with them. Oh ya think I'll donate them to the tribes.

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
Thanks like I said I want my pot back

Reactions: Barracuda1

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
As good an explanation as any. If not the same person, then the both share the Braying Jackass as a spirit animal.
Watch out the grammer police will come down on you . Sorry all pots have been spoken for. Thanks everyone for all the publicity

troller w

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 14, 2010
Anacortes
Name
Dennis
Boat
Troller 190 Hewescraft Searunner
Got 30 of those commercial crab pots that I was given by the fisheries what should I do with them. Oh ya think I'll donate them to the tribes.
Donate them to Salmon 4 Soilders. Sure some one on here can give you contact info
Or at least a charity of some sort as long as they are still useable

Last edited:
Reactions: FishPimpII

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Where's the misspell? Skippy.
Look closer skippy I got jumped on for making a bunch of dump spelling mistakes but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Booze is always a good excuse for being a dick

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Agreed. Good luck Alice
Thanks it was a hell of a lot of fun but got really carried away good luck to everyone and be safe out there my wife and I are heading back home with 16 deer tags and 4 antelope tags between us . It will fill our freezer, and a lot of space in the food bank, plus make a lot of the old folks really happy

Reactions: FHisherman