WDFW facebook page today... WTF???

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by Jaksonbrown, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Waterdog~

Waterdog~ Just one more

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    Tiderunner
    Jay Ill cut them some slack when they do the same.........don't come out w the coast guard and count my sand dabs and waste thousands of dollars in resource to show up at the dock ( wasting thousands of dollars again ) w two officers for the biggest bust of their career over sand dabs .......Nope we were by the book
    but he was a dick and never owned up to his wrong doing.....glad you have friends in the department and I respect that .......but the sand dab patrol can fuck off

goatram, marlyn and Clockwork like this.
  2. Barracuda1

Barracuda1 Master of None

Name:
    Fred
    Boat:
    Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
    Oh! I follow the ball now. They're crooks for keeping the shrimp but you're not for keeping gear... Got it.

3. “biteme”

“biteme” Killin kings

Name:
    Brian B
    Boat:
    26 osprey
    Bouncing ball = theft is wrong unless its to your benefit.

But you would be all sorts of pissed off if i stole your kicker..... but wait.... it benefits me..... follow the bouncing hypocrisy

Nice train of thought alice

Elkfins likes this.
  4. Jaksonbrown

Jaksonbrown Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Cory
    Boat:
    28' Kingfisher Weekender "The Wild Rose"

Easy there spanky. LMAO!!! I don't know these guys from adam, correct. "How F*&king dare I call out a....... " LOLLOL!!! Whoaaaa mule.. easy there... down boy.... LOLLOLLOL:boobies::boobies::boobies:

This had nothing to do with the actual LEO in the photo. This is about having the photo be their main photo on their law enforcement page. Given the BS the tribes have pulled on us this year, and every year, carpet bombing the crabbing grounds a week before we get to start... it is just plain wrong to have that photo as the main photo on their webpage. Particularly given the fact that no explanation as to why they are holding that indian pot up looking so proud. Kind of a spit in the eye and a kick in the nuts IMO. But maybe I am just too sensitive. Probably from the dozens of crab pots I have pulled this year with nothing in them but smalls.

Mr. Doodles likes this.
  5. Dash One

Dash One Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Jay
    Boat:
    21’ Bayrunner Skiff
    Cory,

I broke a personal rule of mine: Not to get in internet pissing matches. I can only guess that the reason for your post was a frustration with fisheries management and your lack of success. OK ... I get that. We are in total alignment when it comes to our mutual displeasure regarding the inequities we suffer at the whim of the co-managers.

But, reread your post. You attacked enforcement officers, and characterized their effort as disingenuous in the performance of their duties. I took exception to that. Still do.

If I was wrong, I'll admit it. Was I a bit dramatic? Maybe. I got 29 likes for my posts ... which kinda tells me that others interpreted your post the same way as I did. I'm not talking about winning a "like" contest ... I'm talking about perception by others on this site.

So here's what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna let this go ... I had my say. I'm over it.

I don't expect you to do anything ... but would encourage you to channel your energy in a more positive manner concerning fisheries management issues. Make your passion for resource management and protection a life-long ambition. Get involved. Goodness know we could all benefit from that effort.

Good luck. See you on the water ...

I'm Clear,

Jay

6. FHisherman

FHisherman Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Kevin
    Boat:
    Parker
    For a few reasons, whoever posted this on FB from the WDFW media dept. should have captioned it: "Enforcement officers found and released over 50 Dungeness crab from this derelict pot.", or something to that effect. Other than that, I don't see much wrong with the picture. I'd be smiling too if I got to dump a bunch of Dungies out of a tribal pot. I know there's a lot of animosity from license buyers and tax payers toward the WDFW right now. Even though they're in a tough spot with everyone from the Governor to the media to public opinion being controlled by the tribes, much of it is well deserved. I also know that there's a lot of animosity from the rank and file towards top WDFW administration too. It's rudderless.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  7. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Ok they oped to give me the pots for compensation other than write the offenders tickets. How about them stealing our resources ( the shrimp and crabs in the pots ) but that's ok because they are the police. Is was easier for them to give me the pots so they didn't have to deal with them.

Rellis likes this.
  8. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator

9. Elkfins

Elkfins Ungrateful Prick

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    "Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
    What I read is that they cops didn't want to do paperwork (thier job) and instead stole the pots and passed the stolen goods to you...

rickstah and marlyn like this.
  10. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    You know for a fact that they released the crab. If you like I can show you where they dump over limits of clams in the woods after writing tickets because they won't go down on the beach to put them back.they sit in there trucks waiting for people to come back up the beach then write tickets.

11. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    If you had the opportunity to get gear from the police wouldn't you.(be honest )

12. ledbed6b

ledbed6b I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Eli
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Dude quit while your behind, why keep digging?

Barracuda1, goatram, mrfish11 and 7 others like this.
  13. Hunter Dan

Hunter Dan I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Dan
    Boat:
    MUGWUMP
    All of your posts on this thread should be sent to the Fish and Wildlife Commission, the Senate Natural Resource Commitee, the state Auditors Office and the State Attorney Generals Office.

Bellboy17, marlyn, Dash One and 2 others like this.
  14. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Be careful whose ass you kiss they might not have wiped

15. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    I have with no results

16. Elkfins

Elkfins Ungrateful Prick

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    "Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
    I believe in karma so no... i wouldn't take it without first confirming it was legally obtained.

17. FHisherman

FHisherman Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Kevin
    Boat:
    Parker
    Malice in Wonderland.

Barracuda1 and Lead Head like this.
  18. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Oh so sorry grasshopper , or is that asshopper.Karma my fucking ass your on the boat they are the law no lawyers on board so who in the hell was I suppose to check with

19. FishPimpII

FishPimpII Dreaming about the next boat...

Name:
    Jeff Nelson
    Boat:
    Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" now that the FishpimpII is sold
    Who is this troll? Go back into the woods and look for those dumped clams for us.

20. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Where you you like me to put them in your yard