Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Anyone have a good transportation or "college student's car" for sale? You know the type: runs well, decent mgp, not new or pristine but does a reliable job of getting from point A to point B. Most any type of automatic will work as long as its reliable (4 door and light colored a plus). Budget is $5,000.. We're in San Fernando Valley. Please post or PM. Thank you.

Robsurf

Bobby Fillet
Nov 28, 2016
El Monte
Name
Robert
Boat
Not yet
Hi Brad,

my FIL is looking for a new vehicle that is better suited for DiY runs to the Depot etc. because his wife is tired of him using her minivan, and therefore he’s selling his trusty Toyota Camry.

2005 Camry LE, silver, 4 door sedan, 4 cylinder, automatic, clean grey cloth interior. From what I can tell needs: tires, A/C recharge/service, clearcoat on the paint is a little rough. 162,000 miles.

Single family owned CA car. He is the original owner but the title was transferred to his daughter at one point for commuting to school, and then back to his name.

No accidents, clean CA title in hand. Asking $3700 right in the middle of the KBB range open to negotiation in person. Located in El Monte zip: 91732 if you’re interested in taking a look.

I’ll follow with a couple photos to give u a better idea.

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Robert,

Thanks for the offer, but my son is going to pass because he's hoping for something a bit newer and nearby so he can run it over to our mechanic's for a check. If things change, we could come calling again, but that;s the current.

Thanks again and GLWS.

Brad

Reactions: Robsurf

matt86m

Not worthy of a Title
Apr 6, 2010
Fountain Valley, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Tiara Pursuit
Newer? So I guess a 2000 Caddy DeVille with a small oil leak and a ticking under the dash (that stops after a minute) is out of the question?

Only 80k orig miles!

Reactions: CHADDY

CHADDY

Cal
Jul 20, 2006
So Cal
Name
Cal
Boat
17' Boston Whaler - SOLD IT
2002 Honda Accord
250,000 mi...lots of life left