G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Yet here you are being pointless by your own definition.... sewing will be a better hobby for you.... won’t hurt your wrist...

bducky

Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
Thanks to the folks who offered to lend me some gear and show support, the other two? Get bent. Laurence and JTC are great members of this forum, helping another fisherman out instead of pointless trolling. I'm done with this thread, you'll have to troll me in P.M.s Oh, that's right. Without an audience you are dickless.

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Thanks to the folks who offered to lend me some gear and show support, the other two? Get bent. Laurence and JTC are great members of this forum, helping another fisherman out instead of pointless trolling. I'm done with this thread, you'll have to troll me in P.M.s Oh, that's right. Without an audience you are dickless.

Goodluck Bob, you seem like a good guy.....if you love this site, just be ready for some shit once in a while....it's part of the fabric of this site, like it or not....have a great trip..

Reactions: litzsout619

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
It appears this has occurred to you prior, go on a boat in kali, you have to bring your own gear. Find a universal reel for different species. Cool of you too ask, but suck it up buttercup. I would not lend you a rig of mine. People dont care as, if it's not their property

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
This thread escalated in a crazy way. This is weird for this time of year... There are still mass tuna!

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
No shit. Jeff has him hooked up. Bob just needs a Thrasher to go with that Accurate. Jason... Lol.

Good luck. Have fun. Enjoy the dark side.

Reactions: Corey G

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
This thread escalated in a crazy way. This is weird for this time of year... There are still mass tuna!
No bs there! Heck, I've been called out as a 'troll', and further 'dickless', when the guy forgot to mention that he was asked not to bring a level wind, asked for a 'round reel' (it's called conventional or a baitcaster!) and then lashed out at anyone that didn't feel compelled to loan out something to a relative noob. He even took a bite at Hollywood's dick, for an obvious joke, emoticon included. I'll refer to him as 'curmudgeon' going forward. Good luck @bducky er, Curmudgeon.

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
Headed to Bremerton with Lt handed Fathom LTH25LWLH.
Will trade for fishing trip while in area.

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
No show. Hope your trip was good

Ugly Bayliner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 18, 2008
Olympia, Wa USA
Name
Steve Ericsson
Boat
20' Ugly Bayliner
How much does a tuna charter cost? If you can afford one you can probably afford a decent spinning rod/real that will be great for a tuna bait rod. That’s what we use because although right handed, I prefer to reel lefty.