TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
As I pointed out in above post, I have a broken Meta Carpus in my left wrist, bone graft when I was young. You think I r should struggle? What kind of response is that? Nice of you to be so understanding of someone's limitations due to injury.
I sympathize for your disability, but just buy yourself rigs that you are comfortable with.

bducky

Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
I sympathize for your disability, but just buy yourself rigs that you are comfortable with.
I am so glad that there are upstanding folks on this site that will help a fellow B.D.er out by lending him gear that he may not need again depending on whether or not he pursues this particular fishery again. As for the folks who tell me to buy that same gear without knowing if it will be used again, thanks for such unreasonable advice, I'll store it where such "opinions "belong.( long sound of flushing).

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
Hey Bob, buy a lefty mxl, mxj, or sx. Single speed with the cast control or not. All will work great for salmon, bottom fish, etc. or just use what you already have!! A quality level wind will do the trick for a trip or two; I have a Tekota 600 lc that’s boated plenty of albies. Fuck, I almost did it on a barbie rod/reel. Sorry, those only come in rh....

Real tuna gear costs $$. Step up, get some quality stuff, and have fun!

Also, grow some thicker skin. Getting bent ‘cause people tell you shit you don’t want to hear on this site won’t help you at all. Or argue all you want. Whatever..

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
That spinning set up is no slouch.

bducky

Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
Hey Bob, buy a lefty mxl, mxj, or sx. Single speed with the cast control or not. All will work great for salmon, bottom fish, etc. or just use what you already have!! A quality level wind will do the trick for a trip or two; I have a Tekota 600 lc that’s boated plenty of albies. Fuck, I almost did it on a barbie rod/reel. Sorry, those only come in rh....

Real tuna gear costs $$. Step up, get some quality stuff, and have fun!

Also, grow some thicker skin. Getting bent ‘cause people tell you shit you don’t want to hear on this site won’t help you at all. Or argue all you want. Whatever..
Yeah, I should just bring one of my level wind reels, After Mark Coleman told me to not bring level winds. As far as arguing, yeah, I get it . Dealing with trolls like you is pointless.

Reactions: pacificscout

JTC

Too Sirius
Aug 13, 2012
Redmond Wa
Name
Jeff
Boat
24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
You guys are tough!
I am lending Bob a rod with an Accurate valiant.
I think in the long run it will cost him at least $600 when he decides he needs one, unless he decides he needs two!

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Bv 300 or 400? Those little bastards are sweet, and spendy! Love my 400. Way to set the bar low.... hahahaha

JTC

Too Sirius
Aug 13, 2012
Redmond Wa
Name
Jeff
Boat
24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
Bv 300 or 400? Those little bastards are sweet, and spendy! Love my 400. Way to set the bar low.... hahahaha
BV 400 L
Really nice reels, small, high gear ratio, with lots of power
And yes all right handed people should reel with a left handed reel, when you use a spinning reel you reel with your left hand, when using a bait caster you reel with your left hand, it doesn’t make sense to switch your reeling hand for one type of fishing.
I am positive that we all agree on this!

Reactions: FishPimpII

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
As far as arguing, yeah, I get it . Dealing with trolls like you is pointless.
Yet here you are acting like a prick and being pointless.... hmm..... you are just a defensive prick, with thin skin..... Just like your freak out on The classifieds when someone was funnin about with Todd and you got all defensive....

Maybe you should take up sewing and join a sewing forum.... :-)

bducky

Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
Yet here you are acting like a prick and being pointless.... hmm..... you are just a defensive prick, with thin skin..... Just like your freak out on The classifieds when someone was funnin about with Todd and you got all defensive....

Maybe you should take up sewing and join a sewing forum.... :-)
Hmm, another troll. You perfectly fit the description.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Yet here you are being pointless by your own definition.... sewing will be a better hobby for you.... won’t hurt your wrist...

bducky

Jul 31, 2017
elma
Name
bob
Boat
20 ft duckworth
Thanks to the folks who offered to lend me some gear and show support, the other two? Get bent. Laurence and JTC are great members of this forum, helping another fisherman out instead of pointless trolling. I'm done with this thread, you'll have to troll me in P.M.s Oh, that's right. Without an audience you are dickless.

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Thanks to the folks who offered to lend me some gear and show support, the other two? Get bent. Laurence and JTC are great members of this forum, helping another fisherman out instead of pointless trolling. I'm done with this thread, you'll have to troll me in P.M.s Oh, that's right. Without an audience you are dickless.

Goodluck Bob, you seem like a good guy.....if you love this site, just be ready for some shit once in a while....it's part of the fabric of this site, like it or not....have a great trip..

Reactions: litzsout619

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
It appears this has occurred to you prior, go on a boat in kali, you have to bring your own gear. Find a universal reel for different species. Cool of you too ask, but suck it up buttercup. I would not lend you a rig of mine. People dont care as, if it's not their property

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
This thread escalated in a crazy way. This is weird for this time of year... There are still mass tuna!

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
No shit. Jeff has him hooked up. Bob just needs a Thrasher to go with that Accurate. Jason... Lol.

Good luck. Have fun. Enjoy the dark side.

Reactions: Corey G

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
This thread escalated in a crazy way. This is weird for this time of year... There are still mass tuna!
No bs there! Heck, I've been called out as a 'troll', and further 'dickless', when the guy forgot to mention that he was asked not to bring a level wind, asked for a 'round reel' (it's called conventional or a baitcaster!) and then lashed out at anyone that didn't feel compelled to loan out something to a relative noob. He even took a bite at Hollywood's dick, for an obvious joke, emoticon included. I'll refer to him as 'curmudgeon' going forward. Good luck @bducky er, Curmudgeon.