waianae 8/9

ahi lawaia

Jan 17, 2008
Hawaii
Name
CP
Boat
Boston Whaler Conquest 21
Whaaat? Now you done it, nekine! You gotta sell the boat and quit fishing! You already caught ono, mahi, the rarest billfish, and now the ahi! Nomo nuttin left for you to catch and you did it all so young! Nah, jus kidding of course! LOLLOLLOL Congratulations on a great catch; go catch some more! And keep posting up the stories and pics. No worry about the tree huggers accusing you of global warming cuz you raising temperatures by making all of us get ahi fever again :rofl:cuz thass only a temporary condition that naturally occurs every summer and is easily cured by catching one ahi. Good going on your nice fish; keep up the great work!

hanapaakikijo

Sep 18, 2007
Hawaii
Name
Jeff
Boat
21 Saltwater
Congrats! Unreal catch for you guys when it's been so slow for most everyone else. No scaid um go gettum!

nekine

Apr 26, 2010
Loma Linda, CA/ Honolulu, HI
Name
Spencer
Boat
chris craft seahawk 22'
thanks everybody yea super good luck. i wasnt using a stainless steel prop, just a regular black aluminum one. the lures i was using was a 7 inch salmon n 7 inch chrome blue/yellow jet head. n i run 2 green chrome jet heads close for onos n stuff. i can PM pics if anyone wants. gonna take it easy for a while so good luck everbody.

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
thanks everybody yea super good luck. i wasnt using a stainless steel prop, just a regular black aluminum one. the lures i was using was a 7 inch salmon n 7 inch chrome blue/yellow jet head. n i run 2 green chrome jet heads close for onos n stuff. i can PM pics if anyone wants. gonna take it easy for a while so good luck everbody.
Eh Spencer,
Would like a PM with pics of your lures (even the green ones!)......must be some golden lures or something!:) Nah, you actually going give us some chance now that you've cleaned out the Waianae Ledge! Nah, joke! You deserve a nice relaxing break after slaying all that fish! Good luck to you this coming school year and crack the books hard so when you graduate you can get a good job that lets you fish anytime you want!

Lokelani Kai

Jun 19, 2010
Eastside Kaneohe Oahu
Name
Al
Boat
24 Yellowfin Allysa K
Way to go Spencer.:hali_olutta: Just when every body was saying slow,you gotta love it. When you are happy with the first catch and out of the blue,when you don't expect it bamm! Bet the high fives will be flying everytime you get together with your friends. Congrats,Al

grander007

Well-Known "Member"
May 10, 2007
Honolulu
Name
zzzz
Boat
46, Bertram, Deep Blue
Way to go...great fish and writeup and pics...lucky we live Hawaii.

Tight lines,

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
congrats on your catch!!!! i remember when you first got the boat and we were like "man your gonna slay with that sled" looks like it still has its magic.
Mike,
I believe you said something like this (see below)... Glad to see the girl still has her charm. Truly Spence it's you but her previous owner still feels mighty good about her.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by nekine
howzit,
jus picked up a fishing boat,

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
did you buy the kai' io?? if so you better start saving up for some larger tackle that boat gets slob marlins and goes bendo on huge ahis!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

nodrama

Jul 25, 2010
Honolulu
Name
Ryan
Wow meen, on the inside good for you and crew. been checking out this sight getting all J. Hope one day I will be able to post some good scoops for all of you.
Congrats again.

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
Wow meen, on the inside good for you and crew. been checking out this sight getting all J. Hope one day I will be able to post some good scoops for all of you.
Congrats again.
Welcome to the asylum!!!!!!

cheehuli

May 22, 2009
Kaneohe Hi.
Name
Chase
Boat
24' Custom Sampan "Girlie T"
Mahalos for sharing the stoke! Made my afternoon reading your story. Maybe you no need go school......can jus fish for a living.....nah pound da books. Aurite!