PENN

captainsdc

Apr 19, 2011
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Scott
Boat
Shopping for something else
I lost a tuna and brand new cedar and hour earlier when a pissed off tuna beat me up and got under me while clutch ahead! I know it's great to have water moving by to help control but have had mixed results. Sometimes it works great others not so. As it was I had to unwind a bunch of 80 pound from my hub. Having fished years in Hawaii and lots of it solo I know the norm is to keep moving but....... Oh well!

Upvote 0

gclance

Almost A Member
Aug 16, 2005
Huntington Beach
Name
Garrett
Boat
21 1/2ft., Robalo
I'm a believer! This happened over the weekend! Read the sign! Balboa angling club.
upload_2014-9-2_15-51-14.png

Reactions: historic
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Nice story.You should send that to readers digest.

Upvote 0

captainsdc

Apr 19, 2011
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Scott
Boat
Shopping for something else
That's funny I lost a Williamson popper just like that on the tribute a week ago on a fish... What would the chances be?!

It had about 20' of 30# clear mono on it and some teeth marks. Not sure if it's a Williamson, but I'll check when I get down to my boat. Sound familiar? I'd be happy to return it if it was really yours.

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly

That's funny I lost a Williamson popper just like that on the tribute a week ago on a fish... What would the chances be?!

It had about 20' of 30# clear mono on it and some teeth marks. Not sure if it's a Williamson, but I'll check when I get down to my boat. Sound familiar? I'd be happy to return it if it was really yours.

I think your spreading the luck all around if that was his popper. Finding a lost plug and returning it to the owner a week later That is lucky

Upvote 0