Texlee

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 3, 2012
Vernon, Texas, USA
Name
Alben Lee
Boat
Excel
correction ... ryan is doing the trip again.. alex has a prior business commitment !!! and not be on the trip
Hay Danny! Are you ready to go? I have to work this weekend but should get off at dinner on Sunday. I need to throw out 200# of corn for my deer and start packing my burb.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320
Good luck guys. It was a lot slower on Sunday, 9/10, on the RP trip to the Rocks. ~28 total for the boat -- mostly on the troll. A Tony the Tiger 6X Jr. got the first non-troll fish, and some gray swirl 6X Jr. the jackpot fish (49 lbs).

Texlee

Jun 3, 2012
Vernon, Texas, USA
Name
Alben Lee
Boat
Excel
Good luck guys. It was a lot slower on Sunday, 9/10, on the RP trip to the Rocks. ~28 total for the boat -- mostly on the troll. A Tony the Tiger 6X Jr. got the first non-troll fish, and some gray swirl 6X Jr. the jackpot fish (49 lbs).
Thanks man. What kind of troll rigs did they hit?

Outhouse

Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
On the way to the rocks, the yellows were on the surface looking for something to chew on. We got to the rocks and caught about 100 the first day and another 30-40 the next. Headed to the ridge where we caught a zillion small YFT and finished up catching another 125 or so yellows. Everyone that wanted limits got them.

dinko

Jul 13, 2009
long beach, calif
Name
danny
Boat
excel
I bet my Cowbell will get rung!
i bet it will ring too marc... man, that cowbell rang so much on the troll last year at the rocks, that my ears are still ringing.. no pun intended.. hey , see ya saturday for dinner if not before marc

Outhouse

Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
I will say, the trolling lurevthat got bit the most was a black and pink former that was the furthest out. Maurauders got bit a bit but the fish seemed shy on trolling.

Reactions: ripped

apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
"Church Key" is slang for a metal combination bottle/can opener. These were popular and just part of the scenery before pop tops. Beer cans were opened with a 'Church Key'....... Gee, did you see what happened to Daves hotrod, somebody 'Church Keyed' his paint job....Ap