Wahoo Bomb ID's

Dexter Outdoors

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
And Dan. I do appologize for using you as a example of why, the down vote feature should be removed

You proved my point perfectly. Pisses people off and the down vote should be removed. Down voting is not worth the increased drama traffic. Causes waves

Look how pissed off someone got while making some serious retaliation accusations. Over a down vote.

Remove the down vote imo.

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

Mangata

• Jun 4, 2020
    Ellamar AK
    Name
    Art Strauss
    Boat
    Mangata
    I have a cousin, whose twin brother has a buddy, who heard from a friend that plays golf with Bill Gates, that the cause of his divorce was the Down Vote...

Upvote 0

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
    Mar 27, 2013
    Alaska
    Name
    JAM
    Boat
    Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
    Do people bring bomb kits on the boats any more? We used to make them during down time. Costs pennies and works every bit as good. Mostly better than store bought ones because you could add whatever color or blade tweak needed. Hell. You'd be shocked how many wahoo where caught on just a 4-6oz egg sinker and some mylar skirt tape. Good bomb for pennies. We'd also stock up on all the jet heads and bullet heads we could. The OG bombs. I'm probably just reminiscing. But it's an option that's worked for decades.
    I know at least one angler who still brings his bomb making kit. (That statement won"t get flagged) :-) He rebuilt "Bill the Cat" for me. Just look for the guy who brings two carts full of gear. He is prepared for every situation you can imagine.

Reactions: Yellowtail Dan
    Upvote 0