CHU CHANGO

Mar 26, 2015
Name
Steve
Boat
Any that will take me
Johnny J
Johnny J
Lets see some pics when back. I think they work…

Attachments

• E242A459-4D80-4089-B753-3C3A6F9712A6.jpeg
    E242A459-4D80-4089-B753-3C3A6F9712A6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
Sorting and packing some Hooicide Bombs. Also added 2 new colors.

www.bluepacifictackle.com
Blue Pacific tackle had a limited edition of the neon pink bombs last year, I used one to good effect on my 10 day in November. They also had a badass looking neon green head bomb from JRI as well. As a wahoo affectianado, those are both more than worthy to have in your arsenal! I like the owner hook there using as well! I like the looks of that neon orange head bomb too! Keep up the good work JRI! Surface iron jigs are kick ass too!

Upvote 0

Johnny J

Formally INOXicated
May 10, 2008
Idyllwild, CA USA
Name
John
Boat
not mine
Blue Pacific tackle had a limited edition of the neon pink bombs last year, I used one to good effect on my 10 day in November. They also had a badass looking neon green head bomb from JRI as well. As a wahoo affectianado, those are both more than worthy to have in your arsenal! I like the owner hook there using as well! I like the looks of that neon orange head bomb too! Keep up the good work JRI! Surface iron jigs are kick ass too!

BPT has an order in For a restock. We will also be adding the Neon Green which is specifically for BPT…

Reactions: Steve K and jiggyn
Upvote 0

poncherello

Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
Thank you Tom for the kind words! We have been cranking out the wahoo bombs these last few weeks. Orders from the la dings, BPT, Melton, Angler’s Choice, etc!!

The kind folks at Owner had the last 100 packs of 8/0 Siwash hooks, so I grabbed them so I can include them in our future order. Right now, still no ETA on boxes of 1000, but I will take whatever they have.

We are also prepping the neon colored wahoo bombs as well. Those are powder coated, so we have to send those out.

Steve K
Steve K
Bomb Season! BPT and Angler’s Choice are now showing out of stock on green. Melton shows both Green and Lime in stock.

Jerry, they got you working overtime?
Upvote 0
poncherello
poncherello
Hey Steve, yeah the shop has shifted these last couple of weeks in wahoo bomb building. We got more Owner Hooks this week. So we should be good for another rush like we did a few weeks ago!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
Thank you Tom for the kind words! We have been cranking out the wahoo bombs these last few weeks. Orders from the la dings, BPT, Melton, Angler’s Choice, etc!!

The kind folks at Owner had the last 100 packs of 8/0 Siwash hooks, so I grabbed them so I can include them in our future order. Right now, still no ETA on boxes of 1000, but I will take whatever they have.

We are also prepping the neon colored wahoo bombs as well. Those are powder coated, so we have to send those out.
JRI definitely makes a quality Straight tie bomb! No doubt about that! I think you guys using a owner hook is a big plus too! I'm a wahoo affectianado, and I do like them a lot!! I fish them with 130# floracarbon and my only losses have been on the sink! Keep up the good work! Your guys jigs are kick ass by the way! Any angler who doesn't have some JRI surface iron, or your Your JRI 6 yoyo jigs are missing the boat! I had guys coming up to me on my November 10 day, asking me what yoyo jig I was using. The 6 in mint and white is a killing machine! I wouldn't go long range fishing without them. Last year I probably could have sold that same jig in Blue/white for a $100 on my trip. Keep doing what you're doing!!!

Upvote 0

pdchase

Jan 1, 2012
Chase
Name
Paul
Boat
Capt Insano
I can’t access bluepacifictackle.com. Get a message “the administrator has blocked your IP from accessing this website”. Anyone else having problems?

Upvote 0

Jmetz

• Oct 17, 2021
    Canada
    Name
    Larry Metz
    Boat
    Hewescraft 190 Searunner
    I can’t access bluepacifictackle.com. Get a message “the administrator has blocked your IP from accessing this website”. Anyone else having problems?

Yup same here. I have never gotten through to the website. I imagine they miss lots of customers because of this.

Upvote 0

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
    Apr 10, 2012
    The 505
    Name
    Nick B
    Boat
    African Queen
    Opens fine for me...

Upvote 0

Johnny J

Formally INOXicated
    May 10, 2008
    Idyllwild, CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    not mine
    Blue Pacific Tackle is no longer setup to process international orders. We are working on firewall protection as we have 100-300 attempts at hacks a day. If you have any questions or would like to order directly please you can call direct at…..

(951) 551-0851
    John

Upvote 0

Jmetz

• Oct 17, 2021
    Canada
    Name
    Larry Metz
    Boat
    Hewescraft 190 Searunner
    Blue Pacific Tackle is no longer setup to process international orders. We are working on firewall protection as we have 100-300 attempts at hacks a day. If you have any questions or would like to order directly please you can call direct at…..

(951) 551-0851
    John

Thanks John. Can you do international orders with a phone in order?

Upvote 0