Visx

freegaff2

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 31, 2014
Name
Craig Simcox
Boat
none
waiting to hear back from a boat on open spots...ether a 10 day end of the month or 14 in Dec. I've located both the 20 and 30 if it's the long trip. Looking for a 16 if it's going to be Ridge/Rocks/Guadalupe. Anybody know of a 16 in stock in the Socal area that I could buy over the phone, have spooled up, and pick up on my way down if I go on the 10 day. Thanks in advance guys :)

Rodless_Jim

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
waiting to hear back from a boat on open spots...ether a 10 day end of the month or 14 in Dec. I've located both the 20 and 30 if it's the long trip. Looking for a 16 if it's going to be Ridge/Rocks/Guadalupe. Anybody know of a 16 in stock in the Socal area that I could buy over the phone, have spooled up, and pick up on my way down if I go on the 10 day. Thanks in advance guys :)
Well, I may be biased, but I think your best option is to contact JohnTFT at Trophy Tackle. He should be there today. He can hook you up no problem, and he ships.

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
You can also check with us at Bob Sands Tackle... We sold out and should have more at the shop shortly..

Jamie

Reactions: freegaff2

freegaff2

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 31, 2014
Name
Craig Simcox
Boat
none
Well, I may be biased, but I think your best option is to contact JohnTFT at Trophy Tackle. He should be there today. He can hook you up no problem, and he ships.
BINGO...thank you Jim :)