killerfin

You fight like a girl !!!
Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
Well I'm going to San Marcos and taking a friend with me and needs a visa. Will we be able to get a visa at the new boarder crossing? Its been 3 yrs since I have been down there.

Thanks

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
mike's-bill's good to have friends
thay have changed the boarded crossing at SD so i do not know if you can still get to office there. If you are going to drive or be in Ensenada during the day you can get one there. on the way into Ensenada stay in the right lane and turn on the first street and about a block down on right is where the office is. I will try to explane better, on way in stay right and fallow the coast to town.at the signal where the gas station is the first right is the street. if you get anthony's you passed it. it is the street that runs along the harbor where all the big boats are in dry dock.

you will be looking for the Centro Integral de Servicios next to the Capitania de Puerto. The street is Teniente Azueta.look on google map and you can zoom right to street level.

Last edited:

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
A very recent previous posting said go to the tj airport. I'll try to find the posting and include it here.

killerfin

Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
thay have changed the boarded crossing at SD so i do not know if you can still get to office there. If you are going to drive or be in Ensenada during the day you can get one there. on the way into Ensenada stay in the right lane and turn on the first street and about a block down on right is where the office is. I will try to explane better, on way in stay right and fallow the coast to town.at the signal where the gas station is the first right is the street. if you get anthony's you passed it. it is the street that runs along the harbor where all the big boats are in dry dock.

you will be looking for the Centro Integral de Servicios next to the Capitania de Puerto. The street is Teniente Azueta.look on google map and you can zoom right to street level.

What time do they close the office in ensenada? That might be a better option then going to the airport.

Mar 11, 2006
san diego
Name
curt ljungquist
Boat
22 sea cat/16 klamath
the new crossing is very easy to get visas/fmm things. Stay to the right and tell them what you want. visa office open 24 hr, but bank is 6am to 10m

killerfin

Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
the new crossing is very easy to get visas/fmm things. Stay to the right and tell them what you want. visa office open 24 hr, but bank is 6am to 10m

So I can get the visa at the new boarder crossing ?

Fish Asassin

one cast = one kill
May 16, 2012
San Diego / Baja
Name
Fred Garvin
Boat
U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
Yes, there are many new lanes so stay all the way to the right hand side. There is a HUGE new building, cant miss it.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
You said the visa is for your friend right? He does have a passport, right?
I am sure you have that covered, but since no one said anything I thought I would mention it just in case. good luck