tunanorth

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
Apologies; this video is almost 90 minutes long, but Captain Art Taylor of the Searcher and Steve Carson dig deep into the details of bluefin tuna tackle.
Many thanks to Celia, who operated the cameras, and also read the online questions when we did this "Live" on the Searcher's channel.

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
Bump!

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat
LONG RANGE fishing
tunanorth; Steve, I just finished watching your video with Art Taylor of the Shearcher, and you explained a lot about the reels, but did not mention much about the Penn rods you would use for each type of reel, except for the length. Could you give the numbers of the Penn Rods that you would use?
I am on a budget, and have 2 Fathom 40nlds reels and a Fathom 30 star drag reel. I am not a big fan of the star drag reel, and I am looking for a Fathom 25NLD2 to possibly replace it. I am more concerned about the rods.

Upvote 0

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
tunanorth; Steve, I just finished watching your video with Art Taylor of the Shearcher, and you explained a lot about the reels, but did not mention much about the Penn rods you would use for each type of reel, except for the length. Could you give the numbers of the Penn Rods that you would use?
I am on a budget, and have 2 Fathom 40nlds reels and a Fathom 30 star drag reel. I am not a big fan of the star drag reel, and I am looking for a Fathom 25NLD2 to possibly replace it. I am more concerned about the rods.

Most of the rods shown in that vid were "field-test" models that will not be shown to the public until the ICAST show next month.

Upvote 0

Latest posts