the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Tom aka “Muddy Mud Skipper”, “Tommy T” or “T Ball” was recognized by RodRage as an old Iron Worker friend. After a call or two to get reacquainted, RodRage invited the both or us out for some “Hoopin”.

It was a beautiful full moon Friday night. RodRage’s boat ran great, we had a couple of beers, caught a couple of nice “Bugs” which he insisted we take home. “Delicious!”.

We collected some video, unfortunately the GoPro was set to 3:4 ratio so it’s old school. It’s a short but sweet account of what hooping is like in Long Beach. I find the large industrial metal combined with the lights are beautiful in its own way. In my 20’s and 30’s I used to night bass fish the oil rigs on a regular basis at night. It was fun to relive the good old days.

It’s great to meet guys from BD Outdoors. I can’t wait till next summer when I may see some of them on the pond when going to the Islands; Mo friends, Mo betta!

Thanks again RodRage!

Video down by request of RodRage; stated it showed secrete spots. Sorry Gents.

Last edited:

tunakillerjoe1

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 24, 2017
San Diego, Calif
Name
Joseph Gratteau
Boat
Valco Westcoaster
Weird, I looked at the clip on my phone yesterday, not there today when I wanted to see it on the bigger screen. Why? New site issues? Hoped to check it out-

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
Weird, I looked at the clip on my phone yesterday, not there today when I wanted to see it on the bigger screen. Why? New site issues? Hoped to check it out-
He took the video down because it showed "secret spots"

RodRage

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Not so much a secret but there’s no need to advertise 😜

Reactions: split172

tunakillerjoe1

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 24, 2017
San Diego, Calif
Name
Joseph Gratteau
Boat
Valco Westcoaster
I won't tell! I just wanted to see setups, and ways to do it. I should have seen it on my phone when I had the chance. Snooze, ya loose-