Video Edit - HKSlays Hosted Trip ComeFishPanama April 2019.

Discussion in 'Central America Fishing Reports' started by Hamachi_Kama, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Hamachi_Kama

Hamachi_Kama HK Slays Multimedia Fishing

Name:
    Tomo
    Boat:
    20' Ranger inshore CC
    Part one of 3. Intro and day one highlights epic day of running and gunning yellowfin tuna on the Hannibal Bank:

Almud likes this.
  2. RoundtheOutside

RoundtheOutside Newbie

Name:
    Robert
    Boat:
    2509 Trophy, 20' Riverhawk
    Awesome video!!!! Great work pumping the big boys in.......looks like a blast and some back pain.....Abuelo on the rocks will fix the back pain:cheers::appl:

Almud and Hamachi_Kama like this.
  3. Hamachi_Kama

Name:
    Tomo
    Boat:
    20' Ranger inshore CC
    Thank you Sir! Still have tons more video to edit - it was truly one of the best fishing weeks I've ever experienced, and yes cocktails are mandatory for a number of reasons in the evening. They make them splendidly at the Boca Del Mar Resort.

4. Almud

Almud Member

Name:
    Almud
    Boat:
    WishIHaddOne
    Amazing even the “small” YFT pull like a freight train!

There was a comment comparing tropical yft to cold water yft. Do they pull much harder down south? I have only caught them in Panama and PV but will try soon in San Diego.

Excellent filming and editing!

5. Hamachi_Kama

Name:
    Tomo
    Boat:
    20' Ranger inshore CC
    Thank you for your compliment! Are tropical tuna stronger than cooler water cousins? My anecdotes and experiences would suggest that tropical tuna do pull harder. But it's also hot and humid so thats a beat down, too. But this trip? That first day!? Seriously wrecked me those fish were so strong, haha.

I did get to pull on an 80-class grade socal bluefin tuna a month later and if I were to use that fish as a comparison? Not even close to those panama yft of similar size. But who knows? The next one could have been stronger.

6. Hamachi_Kama

Name:
    Tomo
    Boat:
    20' Ranger inshore CC
    Quick cut of my Bride and fishing partner Michelle throwing down on a nice triple-digit on the last day of our April visit this year. Im telling you this woman holds her own:

Almud likes this.