Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Guys, I live in Tennessee and annually go through my gear and sell off all lures/tackle I have acquired that are more than I’ll ever use. I didn’t fish at all this year and figure I’ve got only a few trips left. I’m currently quarantined due to Covid, so I’m cleaning out some tackle that needs a new home.

All of these lures are new, and unused. My asking price is 2/3rds of the common market price, before tax. I’ll sell all for $100, shipped to your door with payment via PayPal. I have multiple buyers that can represent my integrity.. PM me for PayPal instructions.

787DAD80-E6D5-4B1E-9896-C718B30233D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: LB.

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Come on guys! None of these lures have seen the water. The Yozuri topwater has upgraded hooks. The two large tuna jigs have added fluorescent paint along with epoxy. You could read the funny paper with the enhanced brightness. The 4 Flatfalols are new. One is a 160 gr and the other are 130gr. The two Tady lures are Christy 2 lures, great wahoo lures. I think the price is fair, but will consider offers.

Reactions: Drowningman

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    Come on guys! None of these lures have seen the water. The Yozuri topwater has upgraded hooks. The two large tuna jigs have added fluorescent paint along with epoxy. You could read the funny paper with the enhanced brightness. The 4 Flatfalols are new. One is a 160 gr and the other are 130gr. The two Tady lures are Christy 2 lures, great wahoo lures. I think the price is fair, but will consider offers.
    you gotta take into consideration that tons of tackle lots get posted here for some pretty insane prices . I picked up about 20 irons and a couple flat falls and mega baits a few months back for $70 bucks . They’ll sell without a doubt but expect it to take a bit of time

Reactions: repo805