I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Hey Guys,

Wondering if any of you live in Vancouver and could meet a guy for me to pick up an aquarium for my kids. I can come down to you to pick up, just need some time to make it all the way from Bothell. Nineball helped me on a Bremerton p/u, always appreciate the brotherhood. I can throw you $20 for fuel or beer/bottle, whatever you prefer.

Also, gotta throw in a report. Chehalis just opened up Nets for Chum...Fishing allowed up to Monte bridge... Cannery buddy said its been pretty good in the Bay but will improve as the month moves later. They are primarily buying for Eggs (caviar). Johns River is producing Coho, so just take the Johns River Branch Road off the Hwy as you're coming towards Westport and follow East. Fish along any pull out/trail. Spoons, Vibrax, Eggs, Corky/yarn. Kings will hold in deep poles! Might have to floss them out!

slicklasers

Aug 21, 2012
seattle wa
Name
rick
Boat
fish
I've got a gig down in Vancouver this weekend, I could probably bring it back if its not too big(truck will have a little room left after loading the lasers and spark effects)... how many gallons and is there a stand?

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Thanks Slick, About 36" Tall. 18" Wide. 24" Deep. No stand.

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
So, I’ve got Matts hunting gear, Ricks thrashers, and Eriks puller. I have space so no concern there but it might make sense if everything went over to the East side at once. I’ll let you fellers figure it out

Reactions: PNWMatt2016

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Tex, thank you. This is a specific style tank, unless you have the same one. It's an Exo Terra Terrarium with double front doors...We have Poison Dart Frogs and they need a certain type of eco tank that can be built vertically and hold water at the bottom, but live plants from the ground up!

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Tex, thank you. This is a specific style tank, unless you have the same one. It's an Exo Terra Terrarium with double front doors...We have Poison Dart Frogs and they need a certain type of eco tank that can be built vertically and hold water at the bottom, but live plants from the ground up!
AHHHH...a licker huh??? Just like acid or peyote, hope you don't have any harsh trips.. :cheers:

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Thank you but I prefer my stamps! Or ill go over to the westport dunes and pick some liberty caps... lol