tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
Last night I went home with 2 dozen roses to surprize my wife who is expecting our third child. She really wasn't all that excited, so I am thinking like WTF, but pretty much think she's just weird because of the whole pregnancy thing. So this morning I get up, and no mention of Valentine's either. Now this is weird. This is not my wife. My wife lives for this shit, doing all kids of cute little shit, notes, cards, I miss you, etc.. So no big deal, still thinking it's the pregnancy thing, I'm off to work. Of course not before I wish her a happy Valentine's day with a good kiss and a smack on the ass.

Ok so I walk into my office, and she had arranged for our accountant and secretary to come into my office after work, and decorate it, and tell me the news that IT"S A GIRL. I was blown away. Not only is my wife the least sneaky person I have ever met, she can't keep a secret for crap.

So now I look at it like this, I have 2 boys will have 1 girl and a newly discovered sneaky ass wife. I better start hiding my tackle receipts.

Jaydog

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
Congratulations, two older brothers will look after their sister for sure!!!

greeper

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 27, 2004
Glendora
Name
greeper
Boat
Malibu Extreme Yak, float tube
Now you make me feel bad, I didn't even say by to my wife this morning, I'm such an ass... Congrats on the future daughter.... I've got one of each, to old for any more...

The only thing I'll have to warn ya about, like my brother-in-law said, no instead of worrying about one dick, you'll have to worry about a 100 dicks

SEA RATION

Captain
Dec 16, 2004
Lake Elsinore
Name
John
Boat
17 Bayrunner, SEA RATION
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! thats the combo I have and dont think that I'll have to worry about my daughter much. Having two older brothers has taught her to be tough at times:appl:

ILove2Fish

My Goal: Work < Fish
May 9, 2005
Lakeside, CA
Name
Gary
Boat
1992 20' Trophy WA
Congratulations! That is so cool, I wish my wife would get sneaky like that, well, not with more kids, I have 4 already, but with a V-Day surprise. Sounds like you got a great wife dude.